063

The ritual was perfect, it went as planned, Troy is now fully the future alpha of the pack and people can't stop gushing about it. They are so happy, they gift him with gifts every single day which puts a smile on the young alpha's lips and if Troy is happy, that makes the mother and father happy too. Seeing Troy that happy, is the only thing Ryan had lived for all these years.

Weeks had passed, Troy was enrolled into a new school where he made many friends both human and weres though he cant stop gushing about his best friend he left in buma. Ryan doesn't know much about Anthony, in fact he only saw the little boy a few times but the way Troy talks about him, is on higher level. Troy says even though he had made friends here, to him Anthony will be his favourite person and best friend.

Too bad they don't have the little boys' contact but Ryan promised him that he will talk to Xavier and help him go to the little boys' home so that they can stay in contact.

Enough about that,

Ryan is on the moon, he had never been this happy in his life and now that he was with his mate, the love of his life who had shown him nothing but love and care, he wants to be there for entity, the man treasures him, worships him. Also the people at the pack had improved in their behaviors, they were true to their word, they truly accepted Ryan as their luna and they had also been showing him with nothing but respect.

Ryan had not heard anyone of them call him any foul word or talk about the monster of a father, they are so respective in that they come to him for some advice like when couples fight, they come to him like he was a counselor or something but Ryan makes sure that they go back home happy. Many women, men, children come to him, he feels like they now trust him which puts a smile on Ryans' lips.

His leg was healing perfectly, now he can walk on his two legs limping slightly but with time it will go back to normal at least now he walks without crutches. His stomach is now showing, he has to wear big bagger sweaters since he's not comfortable walking around showing his stomach. Don't get Ryan wrong, he wasn't ashamed of being pregnant but he just don't feel that comfortable.

He was now four months and two weeks pregnant and whenever he feels his baby moving around his belly it makes him happy. "Oh sorry I thought you're alone," Ryan said when had opened Neil's office door.

"No, it's ok the twins are just leaving" Neil smiled standing up strutting towards his mate pecking him on the lips holding his waist.

"Neil what else do you want us to do," jade said her eyes full of sorrow and regret.

"As I said, nothing. Just give me time, is that too much to ask" Neil glared at them pulling his mate towards his body. Jade was about to say something when Franklin stopped her.

"Let's go, sis, we will come back another day," he said looking at Neil in the eyes "we will do everything Neil Kingston" with that he pulled his sister by her hand getting out after saying hi to Ryan who just nodded. Ryan doesn't hate them anymore, he already forgave them though he doesn't want them near him or his kids, to him they are still bad people.

"Hey" as soon as the door closed Neil pulled his mate into a tight hug breathing in his essence.

"Just forgive them" Ryan whispered.

"I already forgave them but it's hard to go back to how we were before.  I feel like they will strike when I least expect it. My trust issues in them are too much" Neil says with a heavy breath.

"I know but they were your best friends, if they are recognizing for their mistake I think you can give them a second chance" Ryan explained.

"Yeah" Neil pulled him into a searing kiss which melted the human's heart and body "so what brings you here, I thought you're with the kids" Neil whispered after making his mate dizzy with that kiss.