027

"From the start" Ryan said putting his mug of coffee down putting all his attention on Neil who nodded breathing in and out. Ryan could see how the man was nervous and contemplating with himself at how to start this, Ryan could see so many emotions running through the man's face like yesterday and he knew that this wasn't something they are going to joke around with. Ryan could see how this was hurting Neil to the core and he wants to know why the man was behaving like this when he knows he must be the one behaving like that, after all he was the victim.

"Well, you were hunters, we werewolves were bound to hate you for all the killings and torture you put us through" finally Neil muttered clearing his throat the more he talks the more he clutches his hands and the more his throat constricts. Ryan looked at him confused. "Oh gods I hate hunters like you, I hate how you kill us like we are animals, I hate ho........" Ryan cut him off.

"Wo wo stop right there!" Ryan put his hand up stopping Neil from rumbling "my family didn't hunt people like you, like you rephrased it" Ryan said "they Hunted wild animals, like bears, birds, deers and so much more but they d........"

"Ryan your family weren't normal hunters, they didn't hunt birds or deers like you think" Neil cut him off too "stop the stupid act, stop pretending that you don't know shit when you were one of them!" Neil hissed when he saw the same innocent look on Ryan's face which pissed him off. Why was Ryan acting like this when he was one of them. It's getting on his nerves "they hunt supernatural creatures like us" now Ryan's mouth was agape not believing what he was hearing. One day he went with his father and brother Jett and they hunted a deer, Ryan never saw a werewolf anywhere, this was hard to believe.

"Y-you m-mean t-t-to t-tell me t-that my f-family weren't n-normal h-hunters l-like they made me believe" Ryan stuttered out his mouth going dry instantly.

"You were one of them don't act as if you don't know" Neil had enough of this bullshit, why is Ryan acting so innocent as he didn't know anything like the first day he saw him in the widow and he fooled him all the pretending he was doing were making Neil angry.

"Neil I didn't even know that supernaturals exists in real life until Troy" Ryan said with a heavy sigh his face and voice sincere "So there are people who hunt werewolves and kill them, that's why Florian told Troy to not tell anyone about who he was" Ryan muttered more to himself now getting what Florian had said that day when he first met Troy. The first thing he told the little alpha was to not tell anyone about who he was no matter what. When Ryan asked, Florian told him about the hunters but Ryan didn't take it as a serious issue but now.......

"Who is Florian" Neil asked lowly looking at Ryan who was still taking in what he had heard.

"He is a werewolf too, but that's not the point here, tell me more" Ryan brushed it off now more intrigued than before. He thought he knew his family but he didn't. How ironic.

"You didn't know about the killings and torture your family did to us" Neil asked still not believing Ryan. Ryan was part of that family he has to know about his family's job or doings.

"They normally brought wolves, animal skins at home and I didn't put much thought in to because I knew they were wild animal hunters not werewolves hunters" Ryan said sincerely. "You mean to tell me that my family attack people like you and kill" Neil nodded

"Mh-mmm, Ryan tell me the truth. You didn't know about this" Neil asked looking at Ryan in the eyes to see if he was not lying. Ryan nodded with sincerity in his eyes which made Neil to believe him but he was still curious "Ryan you lived under the same roof with your family don't tell me that you didn't know about this or take a glimpse of what they do" Neil asked again to be sure

"I didn't know about this ok,they were too secretive, they didn't include me in there work at all. When they start talking about business they tell me to go to my room telling me that I was young" Ryan snarled at Neil, for god's sakes how many times will Ryan tell Neil that he didn't know a fuckin thing about what his family did. "And trust me if I knew about it, I wouldn't have allowed it, I'm a person who defied them every time and they hated me for it, sometimes I didn't believe in what they believe in. Like Reed used to say that men don't cook or do chores that's woman's work and do many bullshit and I didn't believe it so it pissed him off in that he locked me in my bedroom for two days straight because I defied him, so I know why they didn't tell because I would have messed up with there plans. They knew it" Ryan breathed out. Looking Ryan in the eyes there was nothing but sincerity which made Neil to swallow hard and for the first time he felt.......