052

I'm sure moon goddess made a mistake,

how can she disgrace our loving alpha with that piece of trash?

Since the day I found out I always look up and pray for it to change drastically.

I can't even wrap my mind about the fact that he was the one who birthed our future alpha, we deserve better.

I wish our alpha can reject him once and for all.

I really hate that bastard with all my being.

Not only you my dear, all the pack do

Good thing our alpha brought our future alpha to his rightful place.

We will take care of him better than him.

I think he starved him sometimes. If he was here when he was born, he would have been healthier than he was now.

At least we are taking good care of him now.

Oh my God, he is so handsome and gorgeous the bad thing he has that bastard's blood flowing through his veins,

Good thing he looks exactly like our alpha.

I can't believe that thing gets to be called a mother. He doesn't deserve it at all. I think he did something to our alpha and made him think that he is his mate. We just have to beg moon goddess harder to show our precious alpha the truth. jade and Franklin say that he mated with him.

You know how the bond works if it's true that he is our alphas mate. I get why he mated with him. No matter how much you hate someone the bond is just stronger. So I think we don't have anything to do. sadly

The bond is blinding him.

He must be lying to our alpha that he got pregnant and actually he stole Troy from some woman alpha slept with in the past. He must be lying. You know how those piece of shits lies.

*****

Those were some of the words which were going around the pack and Troy was fading up turning every corner hearing people who had shown him love talk about his mother like that and it pisses him off. Two days he had been at the pack, only two days and he had found out how everyone in the pack disperses his mother but this only brings anger in the little alpha's heart and he wasn't gonna sit here and listen to these people he is just known for only two days disrespect his mother.

Troy didn't sign up for this.

No one talks bad or bad mouth his mother, to him his mum is the most precious thing in his life and hearing people say otherwise it makes him so angry, that's why he badged into his father's office fuming in anger not liking this at all. He thought he would enjoy his stay with his people, his kind but this wasn't working out for him.  He really enjoys running around in his wolf form with others without thinking that he is the only one, his wolf enjoys it so much but he can't take it anymore.

"I want to go back home" Troy was fuming in anger as he paced around.

"What! What happened" Neil closed the file he was looking into standing up strutting towards his son who was on the verge of crying worriedly.

"I I..." Troy couldn't keep his tears at bay anymore as he let them fall rapidly sobbing harder. Neil's eyes widened in shock seeing this, the last time he had seen Troy cry was the day he heard jade and Franklin say that they were going to steal him away from his mother. Neil's jaw clutched thinking someone had hurt his son.