044

Ryan was looking at Neil who was still on the floor, trying to comprehend what Neil had told him. His eyes widened in shock when he understood what Neil meant. He breathed in a shaky breath still looking at Neil, not knowing what to do. Neil was clutching his neck tightly and gritting his teeth together, trying to suppress the pain he was feeling but it was all in vain, the pain was too much for Neil, he wanted to scream but he couldn't as he didn't want to scare Ryan who already looked frightened. "W-what do you w-want me to do" Ryan stuttered out holding Neil's hand.

"How bad is it" Neil removed his hand off of his neck showing Ryan the mark which was fading. It was letting out steam as if they are cooking something on it. It looked disgusting but Ryan wasn't going to tell Neil who was holding the toilet so tight...

"It's fading" Ryan whispered his heart aching at the pain his mate was feeling.

"That bitch is going to fuckin kill me.........ahhhhhh" Neil shouted his voice deep, clasping his mark again in pain. Ryan stood up quickly when something popped up in his mind rushing to the sink getting a small towel wetting it with cold water. He came back kneeling where Neil was, urging him to remove the hand so that he can replace it with the cold towel. Ryan can see that the alpha was trying to control himself but the pain was too much according to the strings of tears that came out of his eyes, it seems like his wolf was trying to endure the pain.

"Can we go to the hospital" Ryan had to ask pressing the towel on the fading mark?

"N-no" Neil replied through his teeth breathing loudly you may think he was running a marathon. Ryan retrieved his hand from Neil's neck when he felt his hand burning. His eyes widened gasping at what he was seeing. Is it that powerful? Ryan muttered under his breath.

"It burned the fuckin towel" Ryan stood up again searching in his head what could help. "I will be back" he ran out of the bathroom putting on his boxers as he got off the bedroom going straight to the fridge to get an ice pack.

"Mum is everything alright, I heard screams," Troy asked with a worried face, he had been hearing faint screams but he wasn't sure where they were coming from.

"Everything is fine sunshine," Ryan said kissing his son's cheek "go watch a movie or something your dad and I will be out in no time" Troy nodded slowly watching his mother run away with an ice pack in his hands. He shrugged going back to the couch switching on Netflix to watch a movie.

Meanwhile, when Ryan reached the bathroom he found Neil was now slumped on the floor trying to catch his breath his eyes gold, his wolf trying so had to suppress the pain but Ryan could see how much pain it was in. Ryan put the ice pack in the towel tying it tightly as he pressed it on the fading mark. "Neil stay with me don't sleep" Ryan breathed out kissing his cheek. Neil was on a verge of passing out and Ryan needed him awake. "Babe please don't sleep it's going to be over" Ryan saw that it had remained a small part to fade. Neil nodded slowly but he was so weak he couldn't hold on.

Minutes passed as they stayed like that Ryan told him to not sleep but it was getting harder and harder by a passing second until the mark was fully wiped off his neck that's when Neil calmed down a little bit but he ended up passing out due to the power he used. "It's over" Ryan muttered but when he looked at Neil the alpha was deep in sleep his whole body still trembling. Ryan sighed deeply, at least the pain is over. He murmured to himself. He can't believe it melted all the ice cubes.

Ryan continued wiping all the sweat off his body to his heart calming down too. He was scared out of his bones. After wiping him clean, now it was time to put him in bed but how the guy was big and Ryan couldn't stand a chance to lift him from the floor to their bed but Ryan was going to try out because he can't leave him on the cold floor.