024

"Florian thank you for taking care of Troy at a short notice" Ryan says letting the omega in who had a big smile on his lips.

"It's no problem Ryan, I was bored after all" Florian replied putting the small paper bag on the table which he came with.

"How is Mrs Benicio, I didn't get see her today. I was running late at work" Ryan asked putting on his shoes looking at Florian.

"By the way we wanted to talk about that with you" Florian replied sitting down feeling dejected, his shoulders sagging down shaking his head. Ryan knew instantly that something wrong when he saw the omega in this state.

Ryan stood up slowly sitting near Florian his eyes held worry "What happened to Mrs Benicio" Ryan asked swallowing a lump in his throat.

"She is not well Ryan, you know that" Florian replied rubbing his forehead as Ryan nodded slowly sucking in a deep breath "Yesterday she was looking in space and she didn't recognize me and xavier no matter what for hours. It hurts seeing her like that, she is losing herself slowly" Florian let out a tear sliding down his cheek. That woman was a great impact on their lives, the Benicio family helped many and that's why they were loved and seeing the person who helped you need like that, it was hurting so bad.

"I want to take her to the hospital Florian but she is stubborn! I thought with time it would pass" Ryan sighed deeply his heart breaking for the old woman "Tell Xavier to come here tomorrow we need to find a solution before we lose her" Ryan stood up with a heavy sigh "I think it's time to use force, she has to be better for us. We still need her!" he added slowly, she needs extra care 24/7.

"You're right she needs that even the nurse we got for her isn't enough" Florian added agreeing with Ryan "Where is Troy by the way"  Florian asked not seeing the young alpha any where.

"Sulking some where!" Ryan shrugged his shoulders. Florian looked at Ryan with confused eyes not understanding anything. Did Ryan and Troy have a fight "he thinks he's too old to have a baby sitter. He wants to be a lone can you imagine" Ryan shook his head at the stubbornness of his son "just because he is an alpha he thinks he can protect himself. Let him be he will come around" Florian shook his head at what Ryan had told him. Florian would have told Ryan that even the last time Troy locked him outside for hours not letting him in because he thinks he is a grown up who wants to be a lone but Florian kept quiet, he didn't want Ryan to fight with Troy and he understands Troy more than anything. Alpha's are all like that, they think they are above all

"Call if anything happens" Ryan picked up his wallet and phone "I have to go now, Blake is here" Florian nodded.

"If Xavier finds out about you going out with Mr Monroe, he will flip" Florian chuckled.

"Let him flip I never gave him  any hope!" Ryan replied nonchalantly. He got out smiling at Blake who was walking towards his door with a smile on his lips "hi" he said lowly,Blake replied him as they walked towards his car clambering in. Blake drove off after they buckled their sit belts. The car was silent only the chill air coming out of the opened Window looking at the houses they are leaving behind.

Ryan took this time to think about the kiss he had again with the Devil again and the words the devil said to him and the way Ryan reacted that day when he licked him. All this happened at once so the only solution was to avoid seeing him, which he succeeded of course the whole week even though the devil had been summoning him from time to time, coming to his work post and sending people to call him but all Ryan did was avoid him, run away from him even though it was the last thing Ryan wanted to do but Ryan couldn't be in close proximity with the devil again. What if he kisses him again, his body seems to not be in control whenever that man is involved so it was better to ignore him.