041

Two days since Ryan said love you to Neil but man it was so awkward the next day, no one said a word to eachother about it, it's like it never happened which hurts Neil, he really wanted to hear Ryan say those words again to him. Now Neil was convinced that it was a just a slip of a tongue, Ryan never meant to say those words coz no matter how much Neil tells him how much he loves him, Ryan always looks away like he had not heard Neil say it at all. But Neil was going to wait for him, he will not force him to say it plus Neil will be patient because now he knows Ryan at least thinks about it plus he is at his happiest now, his mate accepted him, he has son who also accepted him without many questions and Neil can't complain.

Speaking of his son, Neil glanced at him as he furrowed his eyebrows in worry,Troy had been very quiet during all the drive to school, this wasn't Troy,Neil had come to know. One thing about his son was he is a talkative person so seeing him this quite was making Neil uneasy. Troy was looking out of the window and the way he looked he seemed to be in thoughts. Thinking about it since yesterday Troy wasn't himself even though he tried to cover it up with smiles but Neil can see through him, he knows his son wasn't fine. Yes he had known him for few weeks but he had come to know him more than anything. He knows Troy's dislikes, likes and many others things and Neil knows that by now Troy would be asking him about werewolves or his pack and many other things but he is not even saying a word which made Neil worried.

Or is it the exams.

Neil thought as he glanced at him again. When Neil glanced at Troy again his eyes widened Seeing the little alpha tearing up. "What's wrong" Neil asked through there mind link not taking it anymore. They had already bonded and Troy had accepted Neil as his dad. Neil parked the car at the side of the road when Troy sobbed harder.

"Troy talk to me son" Neil gave him all his attention his heart breaking seeing tears streaming down his face "Troy...." Neil called

"Leave me a lone" Troy opened the door storming out slamming the door in the process. Neil was shocked at the behaviour as he quickly got out of the car too running towards Troy who was kicking a rock so hard like his life depended on it, he wasn't feeling any pain. Neil caught him stopping him from kicking the rock before he gets hurt "let me go" Troy hissed at Neil fighting and wiggling in his arms in order to let him go.

"I will let you go of you calm down ok" Neil said calmly not knowing what had gotten in to him. Troy wasn't a person who acts like this so what happened.

"How could you do that to my mum" Neil froze his eyes widening as his heart skipped a beat. How did Troy find out. Neil asked himself.

"Troy I can explain" Neil swallowed hard not knowing how he was going to explain to his ten year old how he raped his mother. Did Ryan tell him, but no Ryan didn't want Troy to know about that so how did Troy find out.

"Explain what!" Troy all but growled wiggling in his arms "I can't believe you used my mum's generosity and used him. He trusted you, he trusts you" Troy shouted at Neil who was now confused. He put Troy down slowly after a few minutes when he stopped wiggling.

"Troy listen......"

"No now you listen" Troy cut him off glaring at him "if you dare steal me away from my mum..." Troy said breathing heavily tears streaming down his face "I will kill all of you and let me tell you Neil Kingston, I will always come back to him" Neil's eyes were wide in shock, not knowing what Troy was talking about. Him to steal him away from his mother. Never.

"I don't want to steal you away from your mother" Neil said looking at Troy with innocent eyes "where did you get that idea from" Neil added

"Don't pretend that you don't know when you told your friends that after I finish my exams, you steal me and take me away from my mum because he is human and You don't want humans in your pack" this was brand new information to Neil, he had never ever thought about this since they talked with Ryan in the cabin. Yes he wanted to take Troy away before but now no, he loves Ryan and he can't do that to him.