053

All the pack members gathered around the big hall with smiles on their lips, most of them with flowers, food, and gifts to give their future alpha. The pack members were beyond happy, this was like a dream come true. For years they had wished for one thing, so scared of the future, scared of their children if their current alpha don't get them an heir and they were so surprised when the elders called for the meeting and told them that the moonlight pack had an heir. They were so happy.

When Alpha Kingston introduced Troy to them they were on the moon, howling in happiness and they were planning to make a party to welcome their future alpha.

"Good afternoon my people" alpha Kingston started standing up his voice booming in the room making all the weres quiet it down which they did with respect, smiles not leaving their lips. "Hope you're all fine, I'm sorry to call you on short notice" Neil looked to be apologetic. The crowds muttered a small it's ok in respect. They are always available to listen to their alpha no need for him to apologize, but their alpha was that kind of a man.

"But my son has something to say to you all" this made all the weres exclaim happily hearing what the alpha had said. They stood up clapping hands others bowing their heads in respect to welcome their future alpha. "Settle down guys" they all kept quiet sitting back down the smiles didn't waver at all from their faces. "Let us settle down and welcome him" Troy stood up comfortably walking towards where his dad was giving him a sideways hug as he handed him the microphone.

"Thank you dad" Troy bowed at his father who patted his shoulder squeezing it tightly in encouragement which made Troy a little calm. His heart was beating so hard, this was the first time to speak to a crowd of people and he was Hella nervous. Neil walked towards his seat after seeing that his son will handle himself. Troy turned to the crowd bowing his head to the elders and to his people respectively. People swooned at that their hearts fluttering in happiness.

He is not only handsome but also respectively.

People thought.

"Hi" Troy started in a low voice taking much needed breaths, this was scary all eyes were on him and it made him uneasy. He looked at his father who nodded at him in encouragement. Troy smiled looking back at his people "I'm sorry for interrupting what you all were doing but this can't wait" Troy said feeling confident all of the sudden "I'm happy to be here, to see you and to meet you all. I thought I was the only one in this world who was born like this. I was scared, I thought I wasn't normal and meeting people who are like me, was a great pleasure. Now I know I'm sure nothing is wrong with me" people clapped with smiles on their faces some whistling. They quieted down when Troy put his hand up to silence them.

"I appreciate all the care, love and how welcoming you have been to me since I arrived here" Troy smiled "but that's not why I have called this meeting" Troy's face hardened "my dad told you who his mate is and his mate is my mother. The man who birthed me, the person who carried me in his stomach for nine months" people's faces changed into an angry one, others rolling their eyes at the mention of Ryan. "Wherever I pass I hear you people talk about him in the worst way manner........"

"Because he is the worst" one shouted from the crowd.

"Don't interrupt me" Troy growled his eyes changing to gold instantly "I hate it when people cut me off" the power in his voice made the submissives crane their necks in submission. "So shut it if you don't want to see me mad, show respect!" he added glaring at all the people. Neil's eyes widened in shock, he didn't know that his son can say that "interrupt me again and see what happens if you want to say something raise your hand" they all muttered yes Alpha.

"As I was saying" Troy took deep breaths calming down "I'm tired of hearing you people disrespecting my mother, talking shit about him. It's not cool. I know you all mad at him but....." Some elder raised his hand. Troy sighed deeply "yes" he pointed at him.