005

"Mr Monroe please get off my car!" Ryan begged the smiling man who had refused to get out of his way. Ryan had come to drop off Troy to school as always but he made a mistake of getting out of his car though you can't blame him, his sun shine had forgotten the lunch box in the car so Ryan had to run after him to hand it over. Then Ryan started giving Troy kisses all over the poor boys face telling him how much he loves him which of course Troy hates, Ryan knows it but can you blame Ryan, he just wants to show his sun shine some love or more embarrass him, that's what mother's do, they embarrass their kids.

When Ryan came back to his car, he found Mr Monroe leaning against it and when he told him to move away the tall man refused asking Ryan out on the date again "just one dinner Ryan, it won't hurt you" the dark tall guy asked showing off his overly white teeth which to Ryan found disturbing. How can you whiten your teeth like that huh, that made Ryan gag. Blake's teeth was too white for Ryan's liking.

Ryan sighed deeply, he was going to be late for work "Mr Monroe-"

The man cut him off "Blake please Ryan, call me Blake" the man pleaded, a smile never leaving his lips. Ryan shook his head in disbelief closing his eyes, he didn't want to waste Blake's time coz Ryan was sure he will not like him at all. Ryan closed off his heart to that department of love even though he never fall in love before but according to what happened he just wants to dedicate his life to his son and only his son. His son was enough to take Ryan's love but the man was so damn persistent it only made Ryan more angrier, it wasn't cute at all rather it's annoying. The bad thing is that Ryan don't find this man attractive at all, it's not that  the man wasn't handsome to hell he was, with his dark black eyes, short cropped hair and oval shaped face. Blake was handsome to others but to Ryan he wasn't at all. To Ryan, Blake is just Troy's teacher,that's all.

Plus, Ryan can't shake off the bad feeling he gets when he is near Blake. The way the man fucks him with his eyes, the way he would look at him like he wants to do dirty dirty things to Ryan sends cold Shriver's down Ryan's spine and Ryan wants to be far away from him as possible. "Listen Blake-" Ryan opened up his eyes as he looked at Blake in the eye. The man had a dashing smile probably because Ryan had called him by his first name "I don't want to lead you on, it's very clear that you want more from me which I can't give!" Ryan said, this time he wants to let the man down slowly without harsh words maybe he would leave him for good.

Blake stepped closer to Ryan slowly as he touched his shoulders which burned Ryan's shoulders instantly, Ryan shrugged them off of him as he took a step back not wanting to be touched like that. He needs distance "I am not expecting much from you Ryan, just one dinner and I will leave you a lone" the man was serious about this.Once again Ryan closed his eyes taking in much needed breaths "please one dinner" he heard Blake beg more. Ryan breathed in and out as he opened his eyes looking at the tall man in front of him who still hard that creep smile on.

"Promise me that you will leave me a lone" Ryan voiced out looking him dead in the eyes. Blake's smile widen reaching his eyes, as he nodded eagerly  putting his left hand in the air and his right on his heart swearing "ok then" Ryan agreed but deep inside his heart he knows, this isn't a great idea.

"You will never regret it!" the man beamed in excitement, he had wanted this ever since he laid eyes on Ryan and his dream is coming true  "Saturday at 7pm, how does it sound"

"Send me the address I will be there" Ryan said stepping a cross from the man going to his car. He entered taking deep breaths as he looked at Blake who was smiling happily making Ryan's heart to ache and beat frantically in his chest. The man was so happy fisting the air as if he had won a lottery or something. Ryan doesn't get why people fall in love, to him love is just a stupid thing, so annoying and Ryan doesn't believe that love exists in this world coz if it did exist his family would have not discarded him.