055

Neil and the other five weres looked at Ryan with wide shocked, confused, surprised eyes at what he had said. You can hear low growls coming out of them and you can feel how angry they were deep inside your guts. Their breathing was harsher, eyes glowing, changing colors instantly as they clutched and unclutched their hands even their knuckles whitened. You can hear their fangs clicking ready to attack.

"What have you said?" Neil questioned in along deep voice his wolf ready to come out but he was keeping it at bay.

"Can you all first settle down?" Ryan said calmly, he had six beasts in front of him ready to attack and he will be lying if he says that he wasn't scared. At the way they were glaring at him waiting for one thing and that's to know where Reed was. He could see how much they were thirsty for Reed's blood. Ryan could only see resentment in their eyes. He knew his plan was ruined.

"Where is the motherfucker!" Franklin half glowed clicking his teeth.

"All of you calm down and sit the fuck down ok" Ryan hissed as he pulled on Neil's hand making him sit down next to him. Surprisingly Neil had calmed down but You can feel the stream getting off of him.

"Start talking" Jade said breathing in hard.

"For fucks sakes.." Ryan gripped his hair in frustration, he can't deal with these two at all. He can't stand them like ever, he wondered how Neil deals with them occasionally. He stood up towering over them "Neil might go easy on you two but if you don't watch your stupid mouths right this minute and sit the fuck down you will not like what is coming. This is my house you all do what I fuckin say, do you understand" Ryan snarled at them his eyes red in anger. He didn't have time for this when he had Reed to kill.

"What are you fuckin gonna do" Franklin challenged.

"Oh if you don't recall perfectly well, let me remind you" Ryan stepped in front of him both their eyes daring "remember at the airport......." Ryan smirked seeing how Franklin's face paled "I have your heir in my hands and it's me who has a right to him Franklin if by any chance you have forgotten. So right now I'm holding that precious pack in my hands, just a snap of my finger and you will never see Troy again so don't taste me" then turned around wanting to walk away from the stunned Franklin when the man himself touched his hand stopping him from moving "say another word Franklin and your knees will get it and don't you dare touch me ever again" Franklin swallowed hard letting his hand go.

"I have been so patient with you two. Doing everything you want but I think it's time to take drastic measures" Neil said looking at his friends so calm "when we go back to the pack, I need you both in the meeting and you know what that means," Neil said surprisingly calm. Franklin was about to say something but Neil cut him off "now sit the fuck down and listen to what he has to say!" He growled at them his eyes changing to gold. They all seat down quickly shivering at the heavy growl. Franklin and Jade looked at each other not saying anything their bodies shivering. "Tell us everything" Neil put his gaze at Ryan smiling at him softly.

"Promise that whatever I tell you, you won't act irrationally like the last time" Ryan put his hand in Neil's squeezing the alpha's hand in comfort. Neil nodded at Ryan squeezing his in return with a small smile. Ryan's gaze shifted to the other Weres in the room knitted his eyebrows at them as they nodded slowly. "After that talk we had a month ago in the cabin" Ryan looked at Neil who nodded "I was so pissed I couldn't sleep when that man is still lodging around, he had ruined our lives, he had done so many things to us. I have a werewolf son, I wasn't the same so I decided to look for him. He has to pay for his wrongdoings Neil, I just couldn't let it go so put a private investigator" Ryan flickered around the room, the weres were quiet.

"And he found him, where" Neil had put different private investigators to look for Reed but no one had ever found him. At some point he though Reed varnished from the earth.