037

"Can I meet him mom!" Troy exclaimed happily giving his mother those big puppy eyes which he knows he couldn't resist."as in officially" Ryan smiled at him nodding slowly while bitting on his fingers  "Take me take me" Troy chanted with a big smile on his lips and this made Ryan so happy to see his boy this happy.

"He will be here in just a few minutes" Ryan replied softly.

"Oh okkk,I need to go shower then. You should have told me earlier that he was coming" Troy jumped out of his seat hastily rushing up the small stairs happy. Ryan chuckled at this as he took a deep shaky breath thinking if he had done the right thing. Though, seeing how his son was happy he knew he made the right decision, he didn't want to see him sad. it was worthy , instead of telling him the truth and hate his father for entnity. Ryan made up a story, how Neil came to be Troy's dad, in Ryan's head the story was so fake and jumbled but Troy believed everything he had told him which made Ryan's heart to ache but it was for the best.

Something's are better stay hidden for good!

Ryan will lie to him as long as he gets to see that beautiful smile on his son's face. "As long as you're happy I'm happy" Ryan muttered rubbing on his forehead. In a few minutes Troy came back all well dressed as if he was going on some sort of an occasion. "Am I over dressed" Troy asked adjusting his shirt. Ryan walked towards him adjusting his collar gently.

"You look so handsome" Ryan said pecking him on the cheek lovingly. "I love you"

"I love you too mum" Troy beamed excited "he is here" Troy jumped up and down with a wide smile his heart palpitating in his chest. This is going to be the best day of his life. He had been dreading, wishing to at least to have met his father,knowing  that your dad isn't died like you thought it was a dream come true. He didn't have any hope that he will meet his father one day but things change. Troy can't believe that he was about to meet his father, his real father. He was so excited. Ryan walked to the door when Neil knocked softly.

"Hi" Neil said awkwardly his hands in his pant pockets when Ryan opened up.

"Hey" Ryan inhaled saying "come in" he opened the door widely for the Buffy alpha to come in. Neil's eyes widened when he saw Troy who was standing in the middle of the living room all nervous Neil was confused, he thought Troy was mad at his mother.

"Hello" Troy said awkwardly waving a little at his dad not knowing what to do, he was asking himself what to do when you meet your dad at this age. Is he supposed to hug him, shake hands or just smile and sit down. Troy didn't know what to do.

"Hi" Neil replied awkwardly looking at Ryan for explanation.

"Um I..."Ryan cleared his throat "Neil I want you to meet your son" Ryan finally said making Neil's eyes to bulge wide "Neil Kingston, this is Troy Cruz your son" Ryan said with a heavy breath not believing that he was doing this, the thing he thought he would never do like ever "Troy this is your father" Ryan introduced. Troy was stuck in one place not knowing what to do at this very moment. He was excited to meet his father yet he didn't know what to do. Neil was happy Ryan was officially introducing Troy to him but he was still confused, what did Ryan tell Troy for him to be this happy,he should be mad at him or angry "you can hug" Troy let out a sigh in relief walking towards Neil practically throwing himself at the man who instantly wrapped his arms around his son with a smile.

Neil can't believe what was happening "I'm so happy to finally meet you" Troy said a tear slipping out of his eyes.

"Me too son" Neil closed his eyes, this was the best moment of his life, he had always imagined how it will feel to hold his son like this and he can't believe it was happening. Ryan had given him this chance and he will treasure it for the rest of his days. They hugged like forever Ryan standing there looking at them with a soft smile on his lips, what matters is for his son to be happy. Troy was the first to pull out as he looked at his father with sparkling eyes wiping his tears away with his palm as he sniffed.