008

Ryan ran like a mad man, tears streaming down his face as he ran without looking back. He didn't bother to take his car, he thought it would slow him down therefore Ryan had ran for thirty minutes or so without getting tired at all, Ryan was like a man on the mission. He would have ran to the mansion but it was far so he ran to another place which he knew would make him comfortable and that's his house. The more he thought of the man, the more he remembered those eyes and most especially, the more he remembered the man standing in front of him, the more Ryan didn't stop running.

Ryan reached his house as he pushed his trembling hand inside his pocket pants for the keys to unlock his door but his hands were shaking, looking behind him now and then in fear that the man had followed him. He was scared to death. The keys fall out of his hands before he could open up the door due to how his hands were trembling, Ryan bend down taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down but nothing was working. He finally stood up trying to open the door again and this time he successfully unlocked the door. He sighed in relief entering the comforts of his home the only place he feels safe at the moment. He was breathing so hard as he walked quickly towards his bedroom locking the door securely after entering. Ryan ran towards his closet pulling out a gun as he pointed it at the door as if the devil would appear right through it.

Though that wasn't enough for Ryan, he knew he was safe, the devil can't come here but again he took percussions as he walked towards the stool and positioned it under the knob standing on his bed with a gun in his trembling hands. No one will touch him, no one will ever hurt him, no one. Ryan will protect himself this time, he wasn't gonna let that bastard to touch him at all. Ryan kept on chanting in his head more tears streaming down his face hastily just by remembering that face. The face he thought he will never see again in his life.

Why does God hate Ryan this much, why would he have to come face to face with, THE DEVIL, Ryan wasn't ready to see him again.  This was a surprise to him. Fuck.

Ryan was in the same position for hours but he couldn't stop thinking the worst, he couldn't help thinking about the man and how he wants to kill the motherfucker so badly but Ryan acted like a fifteen year old again, the vulnerable, naive boy. Ryan hates himself right now. He would have gave him his piece of mind but what did Ryan do, he ran. Ryan held a gun to his chest as he slide down to his bed and then he cried, he wanted to let out all the pent up anger in his body but all in all nothing worked, Ryan found himself back in that place he didn't want to go back too but he was back.

He couldn't stop thinking about that day.

Ryan quickly jolted up when his knob twisted someone wanted to come in. With trembling hands and legs, Ryan pointed the gun on the door his heart beating so fast it might come out, he will make sure to kill him before he does anything to Ryan. Ryan wasn't gonna allow him to touch him again "mum open up" he heaved a heavy sigh when he heard his son's voice, thank God it wasn't the devil. "mum, I know you're there" the poor boy called again twisting the knob again but it was difficult since Ryan had locked himself in.

Ryan pushed himself off the bed taking deep breaths as he wiped tears away stumbling to the door removing the stool from it. He tried to wipe his tears away but they kept on coming out yet he didn't want Troy to see him cry like this. it was difficult to control it, they kept on flowing out on there own. Ryan twisted the knob opening the door wanting to hug his son tightly but as soon as his eyes contacted with Troy's he stepped back. Those eyes he hates so much, those eyes he just saw earlier are standing in front of him. why does his son have those damned eyes. The boy looked exactly like the devil. Ryan feared his son, those blue eyes he always hated are looking at him innocently.

"Mum-" Troy called out when he saw how his mother looked terrified of him. What was happening, his mother looked scared out of his bones stepping away from him. Troy looks exactly like him, all that bastard's features Troy inherited them and Ryan hated it so much.