026

"Where are you going to spend the night mum" Troy asked for the a thousand times since Ryan told him that he might not spend the night at home, it was finally Saturday evening and Ryan wasn't wasting anytime from knowing what the hell Neil was talking about in that Ryan even thought that he had bipolar or something. Ryan was confused too confused and the way Neil talked like Ryan must know what the fuck he was talking about made Ryan so damn confused so in conclusion Ryan knew that they really needed to talk.

Therefore,Ryan just assumed that he won't spend the night home because at the way things are, he knows no he feels what they are going to talk about isn't something easy at all,he can feel it in his bones, something tells him that its not going to be good at all so It might take time and since the cabin Ryan told Neil to meet him was one hour drive, Ryan thinks he might not come back. 

He was currently driving Troy back at Mrs Benicio Mansion so that he can spend the night there"Troy I told you I need some time a lone to figure out something" Ryan replied parking the car in front of the Benicio household.

"What mum, we don't keep secrets remember" Troy asked looking at his mother, he wanted to ask him why Neil Kingston was the one who brought him home yesterday but decided against it yet it was inching him to know. Troy feels like his mother is hiding something from him which he will find out on his own because he had a feeling that no matter how much he asks, his mother won't tell him anything.

"We don't keep secrets, yes and I'm not Keeping any secrets here ok. There are things adults don't go telling there nine year old children. When you grow up you will know" Ryan explained the best way he can for his child to understand. Troy frowned looking at his mother as a smile appeared on his lips.

"Are you eloping with Blake!" Troy teased making his mum to roll his eyes at him. Why didn't Blake bring you back home yesterday. Troy wanted to ask.

"No" Ryan answered glaring at his son. Eloping with Blake was the last thing on Ryan's mind right now.

"Ok ok whatever, just be careful ok" Ryan nodded hugging his son giving him his bag full of his necessities for the night if he doesn't come back "By the way I wanted to ask you something" Troy said before he could get out of the car."can I bring a friend at home with me on Monday" Troy asked making his mother to look at him in surprise. Troy had never brought any friends at home even though Ryan had told him countless times that it's ok to bring some friends at home but Troy always tells him that no one is good or special enough to bring at home. So this is kinda of a shock to Ryan.

"Can I ask who is this special friend" Ryan teased wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Eww mum no, don't think like that eww" Troy said quickly "he is a boy, his name is Anthony wheeler, he is a year below me but he is so cute and fragile you will see him. He needs protection and he is so warm and soft like a little bunny. I like him and I want him to visit our house and play with me" Ryan looked at his son with surprised eyes but he decided to shake it off. The way Troy had described his friend wasn't the way Ryan expected.

"Yes you can, you know you can bring any one at the house as long as you don't tell them who you are" Ryan warned seriously. He didn't want people to call his son a creep just because he is a werewolf.

"I know mum, go have fun" Troy said getting out of the car "aren't you going to say hi to Mrs Benicio" Ryan's smile fall off of his lips instantly when he had what Troy said. Ryan passed by the mansion this morning, the woman didn't even recognize him at all. She was looking in space like she didn't know were she was that's why he called the elderly home to take her next week. She is losing it and it hurts Ryan to see her in that position. At least they will take good care of him there.