051

After the conversation they had, Ryan told Neil to take Troy to his people which of course Neil wasn't sure if that was the best idea but if it was Ryan's decision he wasn't gonna refuse him, though the way it looks, Neil thinks Ryan was plotting something which he wasn't sure what it was. Ryan was too confident for Neil's liking. He knows Ryan loves Troy to the core and the things he had told him would have made Ryan cry or start fidgeting but no Ryan was even happy about it.

Troy was on his way coming back home and Ryan was gushing around how this will make him happy. Like,as in what the actual fuck is Ryan thinking, he even forced Neil to tell his people from the pack to get ready for the arrival of their heir which Neil of course refused but Ryan told him that it was ok. Neil had just informed Franklin and Jade about it and told them to be ready tomorrow morning like Ryan had instructed him but Neil's wolf was whimpering not liking this one bit.

Neil was also scared, his heart was skipping a beat every time he thinks about it.

"Oh God Neil, stop thinking. I can even hear your thoughts a mile away. Are you even listening to me" Ryan snapped his fingers in front of Neil's face.

"Oh sorry I zoned out for a minute" Ryan frowned rolling his eyes.

"Not just a minute sweetheart, it was like an hour," Ryan mumbled putting his head back on Neil's lap. They were in the living room watching WWE, it was Ryan's favourite show apparently.

"Sorry baby what were you saying" Neil kissed his forehead lovingly ruffling his hair Making Ryan to close his eyes.

"I love it when you stroke my hair" Ryan admitted pushing his head further in Neil's hand.

"I know!" Neil chuckled lowly putting his other hand on Ryan's stomach caressing softly.

"Everything will be ok, don't worry about it," Ryan said softly.

"I can't stop thinking about it, I have never been scared like I am right now" Neil admitted truthfully.

"I was scared to give in to you but, because I trust you I did it so please trust me this time. I know what I'm doing please" Ryan asserted.

"Ok but can you tell me what you're planning" Ryan smiled shaking no "if it doesn't work out like you think it would. I will steal Troy away from them and bring him back to you and that's a promise" Neil smiled brightly.

"That's my man" Ryan sat up sitting on Neil's lap aching his back at the pain but it wasn't too much. He wrapped his arms around Neil's neck pressing his forehead to Neil's breathing softly. "You will be surprised if what I think works out, those people will never underestimate me ever again, they will know who Troy belongs to" Ryan whispered pressing his mouth on Neil's in a soft kiss moaning at the delicious taste of his mate. Neil wanted to ask further but his mate's mouth on his was destructing, he was quick to wrap his hands around Ryan's waist pulling him closer to his body so that he can feel the warmth of his mate as they kissed passionately.

Neil worked his tongue inside Ryan's mouth like he had never kissed anyone before groaning loudly in pleasure, a kiss had never felt like this before yet he had kissed many people but with Ryan it's different and unique. Ryan's mouth fitted perfectly on his like they were meant to kiss him not anyone else. Ryan's lips were full, soft and delicious Neil could kiss him for entity and never get tired of them.

They were addicting.

"Mmmm" Ryan moaned softly when Neil sucked on his tongue harshly, nibbling on his lips sweetly. Neil's lips were rough at the same time soft and damn the man can kiss, it always takes Ryan's breath away just by kissing his man. Ryan's hands started to wander around Neil's body feeling the muscles flex under his fingers and he loved the feeling. Ryan broke the kiss when he needed oxygen but he didn't waste time as he put his mouth in Neil's neck sucking on it hard like he had been possessed.