031

"Start talking Mr secret keeper alpha of mine" Jade barged in to Neil's hotel room with a scwol on her face. Neil looked up at his best friend slush beta and he knew what she was talking about. Shit she saw Troy. Neil thought, when he sent her Neil thought that Troy will not be there, but thinking about it now, where would Troy be if not with his mother in the house he lives in and it was early in the morning so the chances were fifty fifty but Neil couldn't think about that when he told Jade to go there, all his mind was on Troy's safety because if the vampires know that he is werewolf, they won't hesitate killing him.

Yeah that's how much they hate werewolves, they always think they are in danger with werewolves but can you blame them, centuries ago the weres attacked a clan killing almost all of the vampires and since that day vampires and werewolf don't see eye to eye and Neil couldn't help but protect his son, his heir, the future alpha of his people even though he knows Ryan would never allow him in his son's but he can't help but protect him coz all in all he was his blood.

Ryan rejected Neil indirectly without sayings the actual words so Neil has to live with it plus Neil understands Ryan, Ryan was innocent in all of this and he went and did that to him. Neil ruined his life, if they weren't those strangers getting Ryan to the hospital, saving his life Troy wouldn't be here so Neil concluded, he will never have shot to know his son or call him dad which hurts but he understands, he had done horrible things to Ryan and he will be damned if he asks Ryan to see his son. He doesn't have any right to call him his like ever.

Neil was planning in pursuing Ryan but seeing how Ryan jumped in to dating that man which Neil hates of course but Neil didn't want to sabotage his relationship so he gave up leaving Ryan to do what he wants, if that man makes him happy than so be it. Yes it hurts but Neil knows better. Though he will not stop looking out for them and he will be available every time they need him.

So he let them live their peaceful lives like before,he won't interfere because he lost that right the minute he forced himself on his mate. "Are you even listening to me" Jade got him out of his thoughts, now days,Neil finds himself deep in thoughts every time he is a lone. He can't stop thinking about the conversation they had with Ryan and the said man himself. He never knew how love hurts until he saw his mate leaving him that day. Love hurts when you see someone you love with other people. Yet Ryan was right,no matter how much it hurts Neil can't wrap his mind around the fact that Ryan looks like that man.

Though he is getting there.

"What are you talking about!" Neil wanted to be sure what Jade was talking about here. He might say something when in normal sense she was totally talking about something else.

"Really, you don't know what am fuckin talking about" Jade asked her arms crossed tightly over her muscled chest, her bulging muscles in her arms flexing. She looked more like men than a woman.  Neil looked at her with bored yet confused look trying to tell her that he doesn't know what she was talking about.  "About Troy, the little alpha that looks a lot no exactly like you.  That's what I'm talking about" jade drawled angrily.

"Oh Troy, that's my son" Neil shrugged going back to his work not minding the beta who was now looking at him like he had grown two heads.

"You're not doing this to me Neil, I refuse to make me feel stupid. I'm not viola" she gave him a pointed look,Neil has this tendency of doing things like this, he tells you something and then leaves it like it's nothing. Like when he told the twins about Ryan being Reed's son,he just blurted out like that and then leave it there like it was nothing. If the twins didn't insist, Neil would have left them in the dark forever because he wasn't a person who reveals much but can you blame him, as soon as he told the twins about Ryan all they wanted was to come and kill him.