Epilogue

Seven months later;

"Did you just say Evan Crosby" Ryan stopped what he was doing putting his left hand over his waist.

"Yeah, do you know him," Jett asked in a small voice meaning the smile was long gone?

"Mmm, he was my boss at the hotel" Ryan replied pulling his pants up. Jett had called him to gush around this guy that he met months ago, they met again a few days ago by chance, and this time Jett made sure to get his name and number, they had been talking for days now and Jett had been the happiest and this mystery man comes out to be Evan Crosby, this surprised Ryan to the core, the man who didn't like Ryan at all and he remembers correctly what the man wanted to do to him before, though he wasn't gonna tell his brother that.

"Was he a bad boss, I can feel that you're not excited anymore" Jett asked scared.

"No no, he wasn't" Ryan decided to lie because his brother was happy with Evan, even though he dislike the dude "he thinks so highly of himself, that's all" Ryan decided to stick to that. He will not ruin this for his brother.

"You're right, he is so full of himself," Jett said amused his voice light then these passed months where he had been getting episodes now and then in that Ryan had to travel to Buma and go be with him for some time. But his condition is getting better each passing day although he still has issues that won't go away easily all Ryan hopes for is for the best and if Crosby never treats him bad then Jett will get better soon and be the man he always wanted to be.

"I'm happy that you're happy" Ryan breathed out.

"Thank you, little brother," Jett replied with a big smile on his lips. He couldn't believe that he was still here and Ryan was helping him out become a better man and he will never disappoint him, he will never be that killer again. He was going to take control of his life and he will fight to get better for people who had shown him nothing but love and kindness. Ryan was about to reply when the door to his bedroom opened.

"We have only ten minutes baby," Neil announced closing the door behind.

"Ok Jett I have to go so take care and please be happy always, talk to you later, and don't forget that I love you so much," Ryan said

"I love you too and say hi to everyone for me" Ryan hummed hanging up as he turned around to his mate giving him a sweet kiss. They decided to hide the fact that Jett was still alive from the pack, they knew the people won't understand so everyone who knew about it agreed to keep their lips shut including the twins which made Ryan happy.

"Hey baby help me with the cuffs, this is the first time I'm wearing a suit and it feels awkward" Neil hummed helping him button his shirt cuffs.

"You look great and blue fits you best," Neil said eyeing his mate from top to bottom.

"Thank you, hun, you look good too" Ryan smiled up at his mate as he pulled his coat on with the help of his mate. "Guess who is courting Jett," Ryan asked a big smile on his lips.

"Don't tell me, Xavier" Neil asked

"Nah Xavier is dating that Alisha kid, remember I told you about," Ryan said.

"Oh that girl you wanted to rip apart, oh I remember" Neil gave him a cheeky smile

"I didn't want to rip her apart"

"Really, then what did you mean when you said I will kill her if I see you with....."

"Shut up" Ryan's face heated up in embarrassment not wanting to even recall that day, he really made a fool out of himself "it's Evan" Ryan shrugged changing the topic