007

They stood in the straight line with their hands behind their backs heads held high looking forward, no one was making a single sound and for a moment Ryan thought they were in military. Why would Crosby make them stand like soldiers. Who are these people and why was Crosby acting like they are receiving a president or mayor or someone so important. All the employees were intrigued now, they were all curious to see these 'special guests'  who had made their lives a living hell for the past week.

Mr Crosby was standing in front of his employees wearing a white suit which looked good on him and by the looks of it Ryan thinks he bought it for a million dollar. A million dollar suit just to impress these guests, Ryan wondered. Whoever they are ' I think they are something' Ryan thought glancing at pixie at the corner of his eyes. She had an interested look in her eyes though she looked tired out of her mind.

Ryan looked at Min-jae who also had the same look as pixie, he looked angry glaring at Crosby's back probably because he couldn't finish his burger at lunch and it was Crosby's fault. "That boy with food" Ryan snickered as Mr Crosby turned around to see who was snickering and saw everyone the way he wanted them to be. Ryan pretended to have not done anything. Crosby looked forward again pulling on his suit softly.  Ryan took moment to examine all his fellow employees and indeed all of them are tired and others were a bit curious like he was and others had a look which says, I don't care look.

Ryan breathed in and out when he saw three black limousine enter the gates of the hotel "they are here!" Mr Crosby almost squeaked jumping slightly in excitement a big grin on his face. Crosby turned around looking at his employees who also looked at him "smile" he commanded in his annoying deep voice which Ryan hates. Ryan's face remind sonic  not smiling like he was told. Why would he smile when there was nothing to smile about therefore Ryan didn't see the reason to smile.

The limousines stopped in front of them, Mr Crosby almost ran towards it to open the door when it got opened from the inside "Welcome sir" the man was huge and tall almost 6'5 feet and he looked intermediated as fuck. Ryan's eyes widened, the last time he saw a big man like that was wh......no Ryan shouldn't to be remembering that. Ryan blanked his thoughts as he looked at the man who got out of the car with a blank expression on his face.

"Thank you Mr Crosby" the man replied with a small smile on his face shaking hands with Crosby. You can see that the handshake was firm and if possible Crosby's hand would have fallen off." Nice place, you've taken care of it so good" the man inspected the hotel with an amused expression, the place was preened and neat, which impressed him. He thought they will find disaster but the place looks new.

"Thank you Mr Ivar" Mr Crosby smiled as the man looked at the building for minutes longer as if looking for something. 

"Please call me Franklin" the man said to Crosby who nodded furiously.Two guys walked out the other car which was behind, them two inspecting the place and by the looks of it they looked like bodyguards, Ryan thought. They had ear piece in their ears as they stood next to the middle limousine with there hands in front of them. They were also tall and Buffy but not like this Franklin guy.  A woman got of the car Franklin was in as she smiled circling the car standing next to Franklin. She was so pretty, you may think she baths milk and Ryan thinks she might, they looked expensive.

"My name is Karen, I am Franklin's wife" the woman introduced herself shaking hands with Crosby by now Ryan was sure Crosby's hands were sweaty, the woman was a goddess.

"Nice to meet you, I'm  Evan Crosby the manger of Acra Buma hotel" Mr Crosby introduced with a smile on his face. Everything was in slow motion and Ryan wishes for it to end soon coz all this was cheesy and he hates cheesy things.  Franklin pulled his wife by the waist in a possessing way as he glared at Crosby as if telling him hands off.