030

"Troy I'm not seeing your wrist watch" Ryan said when Troy walked in to the dinning room to have his breakfast,Troy looked at his wrist running back up stairs to put it on with a low groan. Ryan shook his head sitting down in his seat waiting for his son to come back taking a Sharp intake, Troy came back in just a few minutes with his watch tightly on his wrist. "Don't forget to set it" Ryan gave him a stern look but it didn't make Troy to stop the another groan out of his throat setting it up.

"Happy now!" Troy said showing his mother the watch. Ryan smiled nodding "can I eat now, I'm starving" he whined

"Not before we say Grace" Troy groaned again, this day was starting out to be bad for him. He really hates this. Before his mother wasn't in to praying this much but now days he is a spiritual person which Troy of course hates. He doesn't believe in God he believes in moon goddess. Though Troy didn't argue with his mother instead he closed his eyes and waited for his mother to rumble on and on, thanking God for their life and many other things Troy didn't care to listen to. He knew even though he protested, his mother will eventually force him.

Ryan finished sayings Grace as they started digging in their breakfast which of course Troy ate like an adult, three pancakes, beacon, two glasses of milk and a full bottle of water,Ryan was used to his son's eating by now and that wasn't a surprise since he feeds two people,he has to eat like that. "I'm going to be a little bit late today sun shine, I'm taking double shift,I need to save up more,I will pick you up at the mansion" Ryan said

"I don't want to go back there Mum, it's boring without Mrs Benicio" Troy whined "I will be fine here alone" Troy added, since Ryan admitted the old woman to the elderly home few weeks ago Troy doesn't want to go back there. The main purpose why he was their in the first place was because of the old lady.

"We've been through this Troy...."

"Mum the hunters are not here stop being so cautious and paranoid" ever since Ryan and Neil had that talk a month ago, Ryan had been too way cautious with Troy. Ryan went to an extent of buying Troy a phone so that he can get in touch with him when Ryan wasn't with him. He bought the wrist watch because Troy had to call or send a message to his mother after every four hours just to be sure that his son is ok,even if he was in class he had to do it. Ryan doesn't care, he told the teachers to who agreed without too much questions. He doesn't want any surprises. Ryan doesn't want to picture his son in the hands of the hunters. If a big man like Neil fears the hunters what about his nine year old. Ryan doesn't want to picture what would happen if they get hold of his son, he doesn't want to even think about it.

"I told you any one can be a hunter, you're not safe baby" Ryan said putting down his fork when he looked at the hurtful look in Troy's eyes. "I'm sorry about this baby, but I will die if anything happens to you. You know that" Ryan's voice was soft and calm.

"I want to be normal mum, I don't want to be careful every now and then. I don't want to worry you every time you call and I don't pick up. I just........"

"You're normal sun shine!" Ryan stood up walking to his son as he sat next to him holding his hands. "Don't ever say that you're not normal baby because you are" Ryan drawled seriously.

"I was normal before mum, I was normal when you didn't keep your eyes on me 24/7. Now I have to look over my shoulder thinking any time they will take me. I'm scared living the house, I don't let my wolf out because someone might see me,we no longer go to the park. That's not normal mum, it's like a punishment!" Ryan's heart broke when he saw tears in Troy's eyes. "I don't like the way I am, it's been a month but I feel trapped,I don't like to be a werewolf anymore-" Troy sobbed

"Oh God,I'm sorry baby" Ryan pulled him in to a tight hug his heart breaking in to pieces. He really didn't know what to say to that, he only does this to protect his son but he never thought he was hurting him. Yet this is the only solution he has now, they need to be extra careful but is Ryan....