Ch-49 Finally I can breath...

For you by dj goja

Sylvia POV

I couldn't bear the pain. I wanted to die to. Living without Ashton is unthinkable. I cried more. Watching his lifeless body just destroyed me. Made me a living ghost. An empty shell. But my tears didn't stop falling.

My head fell down and my ears went silent. My hands went numb. He died cause of me! Paid for my crimes. I don't deserve to live without him...

"What happened princess? Finally all broken? No more resistance or sass mouth?" She lift up my face with her gun.

I didn't say anything.

Yes i am broken.

I have no more will to live.

Ashton was my life.

Now he is gone.

"Missing your sweetheart? Shall i send you to him?" She asked me. She wanted a reaction from me but I couldn't give her any. I don't feel anything.

All is mixed up with pain and numbness.

Fear of death is not in my mind anymore.

"Kill...me." I murmured.

"What is that now? You finally give up?"

I met her cold empty eyes. "Yes... kill me. Let me join my love." My voice cracked into a whisper.

She smiled delighted. "You wish is my command." She held the gun to my forehead. I closed my eyes as the tears leave my eyes.

Ash...

All I could think of at the moment.

Then i heard.

*bang!*

*bang!*

It made jump. Did i die? Why don't i feel anything? No pain? Have I already died? I opened my eyes slowly. I saw she was still holding the gun to my head. She didn't pull the trigger yet, then what was that sound.

She pulled away the gun. "What was that?!" She gasped.

"Fabio! Alan! " she screamed at her guards.

- no response -

Did the police came? Already?

"Fuck!" She slammed her hand. "I am not going to die today!"

Then she looked at me. "Your coming with me! Your my escape ticket."

She released my feet and clasped my hands behind my back. She took me as a shield in front of her and put the gun in my waist. "If you move i will shoot you."

She made her way out if the building with me as a shield. She was making her way to the SUV parked.

Suddenly a familiar voice shouted, " STOP JENNA!"

It cant be! My eye were filled with tears again. We turned to face the source of the voice.

It was Ashton!!

He was alive!

"Ash..." i cried.

He laid his eyes on me," I plan to live a long life with you Sylvia. Your not getting free of me that easy. " And smiled.

I was smiling and crying. I was so scared. I thought he died!

"Dont make a move! Or i will shoot her!" Jenna shouted putting the gun around my stomach. I held my breath.

The police sirens came closer from afar.

"Your game is over Jenna! The police are here and already surrounded the area!" Ash said.

"Tch!" She said frustrated. But she didn't gave up," if i die the will die too!"  She removed the safety.

"No!" Ashton put his hands up.

No! This is the last time Jenna escapes. His ends today! Here and now!

I gestured Ashton with my eyes, hinting him that i will  move out if the falling down and he take the shot.

He nodded.

1, 2, 3... i gestured from my finger.

Now!!

I close my fist and falling down, escaping from Jenna grasp. Ashton took the shot! *BANG!*

Jenna fell down.

With a whole in front of her forehead.

Dead.

Its over finally!

Finally i can breath...

I made my way towards Ashton stumbling but i fell down half way.  Like I don't have the strength anymore. It hurts! I unconsciously held my stomach and it was wet. I looked at my hands, it was red.

I didn't realise Jenna had already fired her shot in me.

Fuck...

Ashton came running. I fell in his arms. The police also arrived so did the ambulance. But everything went to a blur for me. My breathing was heavy, my eye lids were heavy so was my body. Pain is all i felt.

"No... no! Please baby! Hold in!!!" Ashton cried pressing my wounded waist, to stop the bleeding as much as he can.

But i was already fading away, so weak.

With all my strength i lifted my bloody hands to touch his face. "I love you too, Ash...".

I am tired.

I need rest.

A little sleep...

My arms fell down, as my heavy eyelid closed succumbing to the darkness.

"No! Sylvia!! "Ashton shouted and cried. "Your my—" I couldn't hear him anymore.