Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!

Beach by Veronica

Sylvia POV

I was out with Daniel for lunch. It was our last day of shoot. I cant believe we actually made the whole movie. No wonder time flies when your having fun.

"So Sylvia, what are you plans after this movie?"

I took a sip of my cola drink. "I already have signed up with another agency to do a promo for their modelling campaign. "

"Wow that's amazing! Look at you miss big shot!"

I laughed at his comments.

"I am hardly that. "

"So how are things with ashton?" He asked me taking abit of his ravioli.

"Things are good. Better actually which makes me worry sometimes." I said with a worry look in my face.

"Why will that make you worry?" He said with confusion.

"Never mind." I brush it off. I cant tell him about phyco Jenna or the Caroline. Things are in a quite for so long i feel like its the calm before the storm. Or maybe i am thinking too much.

We talked a little more then he walked me to my car.

I was about to get into my car when my phone rang. It was ashton!

I picked it up smiling," hey sweetie!"

"Oh my so much love and sweetness. My teeth might just fall out." A bitter and familiar voice spoke. It gave my body the chills.

"Jenna?!" I said in shock.

"Woah! Ding ding ding! You remember me." She said.

I looked at the number again. It was Ashton phone. Horror filled my voice and body.

"Why do you have Ashton phone?! What have you done with him!"

"Wow so many questions. All good things come to those who wait my dear. Or i might just send you bits and pieces of him... whatever left."

"God swear Jenna if even touch a hair on his head i will kill you!!" I spat in anger. Daniel was still there standing beside me. Was was hell confused of what was going on.

"Tick tock... time is running out. If you want to see your lover again then get into your car and drive to where i am telling you. Be in front of Marry Cross Intersection in 10 mins. If your not there... lover boy might just die. And no police! Or he dies." After that the line went blank.

My heart raced. My face went pale and my body was in shock. If she doesn't anything to Ash?!

I didn't think twice and got in my car.

"Sylvia what is happening?! Who was that? You face is pale like a ghost." Daniel questioned me.

"I am sorry Daniel! Ashton is kidnapped. He might be in trouble. I have to go!! Right now!" I started my car engine.

"What?!" He shouted in shock.

"I am sorry no time to explain!" I speeded with my car.

I am coming for you Ash!!!

I reached the place with in 7 mins. I was driving like a maniac. My phone rang again. "Good girl. Now go in the tunnel." I looked back and saw a old tunnel going back down the road.

I walked towards it.

"Walk inside." She said.

I gulped and took my courage to walk in.

It was very dark. The tunnel was close after a truck collided and killed 17 people in a bun. There were yellow tapes everywhere.

"Now what?" I asked but the line went dead.
I check my phone. No reception. Shit! I used my phone light to navigate my way when suddenly something hard hit my head which made me fall down. My eyes went blurry and I could only make up a pair of stilettos walking towards me. Then i drift to darkness.

—————

Ashton POV

Meanwhile, i wanted to see Sylvia. I arrived at the studio but her assistant told me that she went to have lunch with Daniel in the cafe near the studio. I wanted to call her but this early morning someone stole my phone. I tend to keep it un my car when i am picking up the dry cleaning but today it was not in the dashboard.

I was making my way towards the cafe halfway when i see Daniel running back.

"Hey Daniel! How have you been man?" I asked him smiling.

His face was under confusion. He was dripping sweat like he ran a marathon.

"Your okay?!" He said in shock.

"Um why wouldn't i be okay?" I asked him like he is behaving weird.

"Your not kidnapped?!"

"What" I laughed. "Its funny."

But his face was not joking. It was serious. I noticed Sylvia was not with him. Something is wrong.

"Daniel where is Sylvia?" My face went serious.

"I don't know... we were having lunch and she got a call from you. It might have not been you I guess. But it seemed like she believed you to be kidnapped. And she hurriedly drove off somewhere." I ran cold sweats listening to it.

"Daniel! Please i need to tell me anything you can about that call."

He thought for a while and his eye lit up like he remembered something. "I don't know if this will be helpful but she uttered the name Jenna" he said and my heart sank.

Fuck no!

I quickly ran towards my car where i kept my spare phone and called my IT guy. "Track Sylvia!"

After a minute he spoke,"her last signal was on a tunnel near Marry Cross Road."

I quickly got in the car. So did Daniel. He also wanted to find her.

We hurried drove to the local and i ran out to the tunnel stopping my way.

"Sylvia!"I should.

No answer. It was dark as hell. Daniel used his phone light. We search the tunnel only to witness a broken phone on the ground with a few drops of blood beside it! The single pair of louboutin way lying beside it. The pair she wore today.

Shit i was too late!!