Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)

Angel by viceton

HOTT SEDUCTIVE CHAPTER AHEAD IF NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP... 💋

Continue ...

Ashtons POV

Sylvia was already panting and shivering with pleasure i can see that. I was beaming with joy with all the power i had today. When she said she had a special bday gift for me i never imagined what was about to come. Now that i see its extraordinary.

After kissing her restless i said my eyes on her. Her lips were swollen, her beautiful pale white skin was filled with red hickeys and her cheeks was red as much as they could be. She was breathless heavy. She shivered from my touch. I knew she was ready for me for a long time. Her skin had an effect to my touch that I couldn't get enough.

I knew she wanted to close her legs. Her pussy was throbbing with pleasure. I touched her navel and and slid my index finger tip from her belly button to down vertically to her vigina line. As her legs were wide open i can play with her little pussy all i wanted. Even though i licked her clean and hard, still she was wet. And the liquid was flowing down her pussy. I took my two fingers and inserted into her virgina hole. "Aaahhhhh mmmm aaahhhh ahhh... she moaned like crazy. My fingers slipped deep into her easily cause of her wet cum. I still pushed further so that I could reach more. "Ash... no more...." she pleaded with her trembling legs.

"I wont stop today sylvia..."

I finally got down from the bed taking my finger out. I quickly undo my pants and strip down naked.
My penis was hard and raw. It has been like that for a while from the time i saw her in that sexy lingerie. All was wanted to do was ravish her like an animal. I was ready to enter her. But today i feeling mischievous.

"Do you want me inside you love?" I asked her.

"Yes please.." she leaded.

I smiled," you have to wait a little."

After saying that i took my penis in my hand and slowly rubbed it against her exposed wet hot pussy. Her legs trembled like crazy. I could see her getting more wet and just wanting me inside her.

I laid my body beside her sticking close skin to skin. After all that rough play i just wanted to kiss her sofly. Her wet hot much was longing for me. I kissed her again. More and more. My arms were wrapped around her waist and her beautiful baby butt. I didn't realise when i went on top of her. My penis was already poking her virgina on its own.

She finally spoke breathless ," Ashton please i want you right now... i cant take it anymore. Cum inside me. "

"With pleasure baby girl."

I wanted to go inside her but I didn't wanted her to be in pain. I can see her legs were trembling with pleasure. And she was fighting the urge to wrap her legs around me which she love, and it had bruise her ankles. I unhooked the leg spreader. She was trembling so much that she didn't hand the strength to lift her legs up anymore. I took her legs around me and put her handcuffs hands over my head. She held into my muscular shoulders and i pulled her close to my body.

I finally put my manhood inside her. And as it went in I could feel all of her. All hot wet and inside of her. I was already going crazy. As she moaned loudly i also gasp for air. My heart was racing and my body was on fire.

I was also in vibration like hers. I teased her so much and I myself was not able to contain the excitement. As soon as i reached deep inside her, I didn't waste any time and started thrusting inside her hard and rough. She hugged me back sealing whatever gap between us was there to none. Skin to skin, sweat to sweat and cum to cum. My penis liked inside of hers. I moved more up and down, fast. I kept thrusting in deep in her, hitting her non stop in her G-spot.