Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.

The song playing in the background!
Cravin' - by stileto

DISCLAIMER: HOT SEX IS COMING ON ITS WAY...💋💋💋💋💋 IF UNCOMFORTABLE READING PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER.
❌⭕️❌⭕️

Sylvia's POV

There are not enough funds I can describe to say how much I love Ashton. He is a blessing on my messed up life. It's our 1st anniversary today. And I wanted to do something special for him. After all the crazy we have been through we need some break.

A lovely dinner date maybe?

What more can I do?

I took my purse from my seat and got into the car. My shoot for the day was done. There must be something I can do to spice up things? Wait then I remember does Ashton like Chocolate? No... he doesn't like sweet things... coffee is more of his type.

Then suddenly I got an idea.

I can cook him a meal. His favourite food, and later dessert. A sexy smirk came across my lips with that thought.

I took out my phone and dialled Ash.

"Hey, Ash, when you will be free?"

"Well I have to attend a meeting at the moment but will be done soon... 1 hour give or take?"

"Okay. See you at home soon. Love you."

"Love you to beautiful." I ended the call.

Okay, this gives me enough time to reach home and prepare dinner.
The drive was not long. And I reached home soon. I bought his gift on my way back.

I went to the kitchen put on my apron and started to make his favourite dish. Cacciucco with minestrone and a tiramisu.

I wrapped the red bow on the watch I bought for him and kept it in our bedroom.

I looked a the clock

I looked a the clock. He will be arriving home any moment now. I placed the food on the table and light the candles.

I redid my makeup and wore a red dress.

Within moments there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door all giddy. To my surprise, I was greeted by a bouquet of my favourite blue roses.

"Aww, Ash.." I hugged him.

"He kissed my lips. "Did you thought I will forget our anniversary? "

"Well I was planning to surprise you but in the end, you surprised me," I said smelling the beautiful roses.

"Not just that" he continued, " close your eyes and turn around."