Ch-31 Romance Rush

Dont you run by Vicetone.

Ashton pov

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes from the curtains. I sae Sylvia was peaceful sleeping in my arms. Her pale white skin was like milk in the sun and her rosy cheeks with beautiful lips.

As the curtains blow the gentle wind, the sun peaked inside and fell on her. She dug her face in my chest to stop the light to waking her up.

I pulled the sheets on her and blocked the sunlight from falling on her with my hand. I looked at her face. She look so beautiful. Her eye lashes were long and her body is divine. Her skin was soft & white as snow. I want the time freeze at the moment.

My phone rang and I immediately cut the call

My phone rang and I immediately cut the call. I didn't wanna wake her up.

My peaceful and loving morning was disturb by the loud ringing and vibrations of my mobile phone, which rang again. "Who the hell is this now?!" I got up to pick my phone.

I noticed that Sylvia also woke up by the sound of my phone ringing.

I put the phone to my ear. "What is it?" I asked agitated. This phone call disturb our slumber.

It was my secretary in call. "I am sorry to disturb Sir but Miss. Cindy is here and she is not willing to wait any longer.

"I understand. But she is not any VIP to get any special treatment... make her wait." I said.

"I am try sir but she is causing a ruckus here."

"I will try to be there as soon as possible." I ended the call in frustration.

A pair of hand and naked  breast hugged me from behind," what happened Ash?"

I smiled and turned around to meet her mesmerising eyes. "I am sorry love, it seems like i have to run to the office quickly."

"Aww i was hopping to spend the day with you..." she pouted.

She is so cute.

Adorable.

"I know baby, i wish the same but something came up."

"Fine." She got up, picked up her panties & bra from the floor. She didn't seem embarrassed. She was life a fierce tiger, a gorgeous goddess in her naked glory. My downstairs area started to get excited again.

She took the towel to go to the bathroom. I feel that she might be upset. She didn't match my eyes.

I got up immediately and hold her hand to stop her from going. "Baby please don't be upset. I promise to make it up to you. I will be back early tonight. I will treat you to a beautiful dinner date." She still didn't reacted. "Come on we will have your favourite desert and we will watch your favourite movie. Anything you wanna do." She smiled at last.