Ch-27 Locked up.

When it comes to love song by HAYES
This above song is the background for the situation Ashton, Justin and Sylvia is in...⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️

Ashtons POV

I got down from the flight and called henry." Where is she?!" I asked worried.

"The last thing satellite pick up that, she is held in an abundant warehouse on Lincon street." I got into the car and drive off.

I drove as fast as i could.

Please be safe. I am coming... please be safe... i cried in my head.

I reached to the destination and heard a scream and run inside immediately.

Justin POV

"You have to eat something..."

She stayed quite.

"Sylivia... i am doing this for us. You know i cant see you hurt like this....how long will keep this up? Forget about that Asshole.. i am here for you.." i tried to hold her hands.

She shakes me off.

"Okay... eat something then... don't talk to me." I tried to feed her some soup.

She smacked the bowl and threw it on the ground.

"Sylvia dont be a child! That smug is not coming to save you."

She looked the other way.

I picked up the broken pieces of glass from the floor.

I couldn't see her like this... she was getting weak and thin. So much in pain.

"I love you... forget about him..."

"I will never forget about him. You lied to me. I though you were better than this. Jena is manipulating you. Cant you see that? I am not yours... i never will." she said.

I grew angry.

"You will be mine. Eventually you will forget about him. Please eat something i cant see you like this." I said to her changing the saline and anaesthesia.

She tried to run many times. So in the end we had to resolve to this.  She stopped eating thus i put saline bags so that she doesn't perish. It hurt me to see her like that.

"Justin... please. We grew up together you know that this is not that kind of love... i have feelings for you as a brother nothing else please...." she fell asleep crying.

I didn't wanted to do this but Jena insisted.

I locked the room and went out in the dining room.

"Same as before?" Jena asked.

"Yeah..." i kept the broken bowl on the table.

She got up from the chair and hugged me from behind.

"Why are you still obsessed about her? I told you it will take time... eventually she will forget about him...till then have some fun with me honey..."she unzipped my pants and slowly started rubbing me up and down.

"You know i here for your needs right? Anything you want... you can use me any way you want..." she whispered in my ear.

I shoved her off myself. "For the last time Jena! I dont have feelings for you! Leave me alone bitch."
I walked out of the room angry.

"It cause of her? Right?! Everything i did was for you! And still you chose her!" She shouted and walked into sylvia room.

I went after her.