Ch- 5 Your Attention

song stereo heart by Edward Maya and Mia Martina.

Continue...

"Shall we go?" Chris made his way towards me. "Hello?" He waved his hands in front of my eyes.

"Yeah... let's go." I Came back to reality.

I got into the car. Chris drove me home. The whole way home my thoughts were occupied by Ashton and that kiss. Why did he kiss?

The car stopped. And I can back to reality.
I looked outside and saw I reached home.

He got out and opened my door.
"A gentleman," I said.

"For the ladies always " He smiled. I went towards my door.

"I don't get an invite in?" He asked me. I turned around to face him.

"When you have won over me, I will" I bit my lips and gave a sexy smirk. teasing him enough to ignite the spark.

He caught my hand. "A kiss goodnight?" He cornered & pushed me against the door, sticking his body onto mine. I could feel his animal come alive.

I moved more close to him. Our face was an inch apart. "Why not" I sealed my lips to his.

He pulled my body to him and I ran my fingers through his hair. He was a good kisser. But Ashton's kiss was more possessive and lustful.

He separated from me. Wait, why did I think of him?

"Wow, if that was your kiss then I would love to go to see the rest" he winked at me.

"Maybe... by time, if your lucky." I teased him.

I bid him goodnight and went in.

I kept the purse on the table, & went to my room to change. I undressed and while removing the necklace I looked at the mirror.

I touched my lips.

His kiss... I could still feel the sensation on my lips. Why do I think of him? I kissed Chris too. He was also a damn good kisser. Then why him?

Because he wants you to think of him. He is trapping you in his layer. Remember what he is like and don't fall for his spell. This is all part of his game. Don't be fooled. My consciousness spoke.

Yes, he is a devil and I can't let him win.

I took the wet wipe and wiped my lips.

"I know his game and I will not fall for it. He will get what's coming for him..." my eyes grew colder and dark. I said to myself.

I crumpled the wet tissue in my hand and threw it in the dustbin.

"You made your move, now my turn."

I sat on the bed and took my phone in my hand.

I typed a text & hit sent. I smiled, throwing the phone on the bed.

"The queen moves..."

~~

The next day I got ready as usual and went down to leave home. I opened my door and suddenly the brand new BMW i8 was standing on my driveway.

 I opened my door and suddenly the brand new BMW i8 was standing on my driveway