Ch-52 The Wedding

Sealed with kiss song.

Sylvia POV

I eagerly peeked out of the window as the plane made its descend. I held Ashton hands excited.

As soon as the flight touched its ground, the captain announced in the intercom "ladies and gentlemen we have landed in Melboro, Australia. Hope you have a nice day. Thank you for joining us."

"WE ARE HAVING OUR WEDDING IN AUSTRALIA?!" I practically scream excited.

He laughed,"yes my love." He kept me at dark for the last few days. I am the bride! I should know where i am getting married but Ash, wanted to surprise me so bad that he didn't tell me any details until the day we would be traveling. I argued that how will i take care of the guest list, the decorations and other things? He said in reply he will take care of it all. I just have to focus on my dress. He is the sweetest.

"By the way there is surprise waiting for you at our resort." He told me.

"Well you never cease to surprise me Ash."

As we made our descend Ashton took our bags. The weather was beautiful . The sun was shining high. We reached to our resort and it was beautiful. The villa was huge. The sea was right before my eyes. Just outside the villa with the blue ocean glittering.

Our wedding alter was looking like a ice palace

As soon as went in the villa, i was immediately greeted by dad.

"Dad?!"

"My bunny!" He hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Did you thought I would really miss my daughter's wedding day?"

"But what about Dubai. Last i heard from you that you were busy with investors."

" well, i had a bit of trouble with them but Ashton called me out and fixed everything. There was no way i am not walking you down the lyle. "

"I missed you." I hugged him back.