Ch-37 Revealing Past

Tear me down by gary neumannn

DISCLAIMER: THE CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENT LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT AND RAPE. Views digression adviced!
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Sylvia POV

I woke up a hangover head and body. I sat in the bed. Ashton was not to be seen anywhere. I tried to remember what went down yesterday night but my head hurt by the thought of it.

I was feeling thirsty when i saw Ashton came in the room with a tray of breakfast in his hand. I didn't look at him, i was still mad at him.

He kept the tray in bed and handed me a orange juice with advil.," take these it will help you with your headache."

I took the medicine and the juice.

"I... i am sorry sylvia to have hurt you. But trust me nothing is going on between Cindy and me. Nothing happened..." he tried to explain.

"Its not enough... how can i believe you when you broke my trust?" I said.

"I understand... ask me anything i am willing to tell you all of it." He apologise again.

I didn't answer him or look at him.

"Please Sylvia talk to me.... " he tried to hold my hand. I shook off his hand.

"Tell me what would you feel if i went to a hotel with my ex after you specifically told me to stay away from him?" I said. I was not wrong, it would hurt like hell.

He looked at me sad, broken hearted... but i cant just forgive him just like that. My heart was hurting as well.
"Please Sylvia..." he pleaded.

I took a deep breath and started talking...

"Ashton you hurt me. When i told you to not trust that girl you still went to meet her... and how do i feel when i see you and her going in a hotel room together?!" I said furiously.

"I agree. Its my fault i fucked up... but my intention was not to hurt you." He explained.

"But you lied to me Ash..."

"You trust me right Sylvia please you know it i will never do anything to hurt you." He held my hand. I did trusted him and even if i try I couldn't hate him.

"But i did that to protect you..."

I looked at him confused,"what I don't understand... how lying to me is good." I crossed my arms.

"I am not saying its good... i am just saying.. i did it for a reason."

"What reason?"

"I... did some investigation and found out that Jenna approached Cindy as she was using her to get to you by me. I was just stupid enough to fall in her trap."

"What?!"

"I know its a lot to process but its true. Thus i went to the hotel with Cindy to gather evidence.."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!" She shouted," Jenna is crazy! She can hurt you! How can you think you can handle it alone?!"

"I know it was foolish of me. I will not hide anything from you anymore. I promise." He got up and gave a file. I opened it and read. It contained detail information about her. My eye widen as i read more.

"I just missed one thing... I couldn't find her connection to you. To make her hate you. If all she wanted Justin then why is she still hunting you?" He said.

"I know why..." I whispered in a cracking voice.

"Its kevin.."

"Who?"