Ch-3 Fire meets Ice

It doesn't kill ya' song by chain smokers

Life and death
Angel and devil
Love and hate
Fire and ice
Whatever comes in the middle
Is a cosmic storm - rosavet

Ashton POV

It was time to go. As I got ready I looked at my watch one last time. It was 7:30 pm, enough time for me to reach there.

My tuxedo was glossing in the light.

And went out to pick up Cindy.

"Hey baby," she said and kissed me.

"You look, lovely honey," I said sliding my finger over her skin. She wore a white gown with a laced back and deep cleaver cut.

"You look quite dashing yourself babe" she was going to kiss me again but I stopped her.

"What?"

"I don't want to ruin that perfect shade of lipstick you are wearing before the premiere my sexy babe," I said to her.

"Aww you care so much for me" I faked smiled.

Lately, Cindy is losing my interest. Her father had suffered a loss in recent investment he made in the share market and he owes me like 70 million dollars. I will break up with Cindy soon.

I opened the limo door for her. She got in. She happily sat hugging my arm.

The limo drove swiftly on the road.

The only reason for me to hold on to her is she held most of the shares of her father company and I won't have any problems to recover my price. If anything goes wrong then I will just use her to get it all and much more back. Her father may be useless and gave her all the heritage without thinking but she is still a golden goose for me.

I was so pre-occupied in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we have arrived at the premiere.

"Babe we are here." Cindy pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yeah."

I re-organised my thoughts.
Game face on! I put on my sunglasses and looked forward with pride and attitude.

I got out of the Limo with Celia in my arms. The paparazzi flashed the cameras.

All other celebrities were present there. I am sure its a glamorous industry. We were passing the red carpet when I caught the glance of my brother, a few steps ahead.

He turned around and noticed me too, and made his way towards us.

"Ashton! I am so glad you made it." He hugged me smiling.

"Well, I did say I will come."

He noticed Cindy beside me.  He gave his hand to Cindy, waiting for her to give her hand in his and she did.