Ch-25 Goodbye

(Hot girl bummer song by blackbear)

Sylvia POV

I was in the middle of the party which Ashton threw for nana... in a gorgeous dress, sipping champagne and my hands looped with Ashton.

"You look, gorgeous love." Ashton said to me.

I smiled as I sipped more of the champagne.
I was feeling awful like some ripped out my heart with bare hands and my intestines all twisted to shit.

"After cutting the cake I will announce to our family about us." He said to me smiling.

"He will not believe me... i can't fake it. I love him."
I said in my ear piece.

"Make him believe it. You're an actress. Its should come to you easy..." Justin said in my ear.

I felt like throwing up even though i was smiling. My heart was in a panic and my mind was running wild with anxiety.

Flashback...

"Justin your hurting me!"

"I am sorry sylvia you me drove to this point. Jena was right about you. She knows how to get you back. I will follow the plan."

"What?! Your talking to Jena! That phyco? Who do voodo and shit! Justin didn't you forget she is mentally crazy?! Her parents had her admitted to phycology therapy!"

"She can only stop you from leaving me..."

"Why are you listening to her!"

"She Knows about Lana... whom I killed maybe... I can't disobey her plus, you will leave me without her help." He held his grasp on my hands I cant escape. "You have to do what I want. Or your Loverboy Ashton will pay the price." He made his way towards the drawer and pulled out some papers.

He threw some papers at me. I read them and my eyes went wide.

"Justin your better than this... why are you doing this..."

He gave me a pen to sign. "Do this or he will suffer..."

I can't let him and Jena hurt Ashton...

I signed on the papers.

"I will do this but you have to promise me you will not hurt him!" I hissed at him.

"I promise."

I wish i did some research before trusting Justins words for revenge against Ashton blindly. I

Back to reality...

"My darling I am so glad you could make it! " nana hugged me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world nana..."

"So have you told Ashton how you feel yet..." she whispered to me.

"I haven't got the chance yet..." i smiled.

"Do it soon." She winked at me.

Everyone one gathered in celebration.

"Sylvia meet my parents Judy and Steve."

"It's finally nice to meet the one who has our Ashton smitten." Judy joked.

"Pleasure all mine Mrs Hardlin."

"I hope my son is behaving properly and call me Judy dear."

"Yes he is. Even if he gets out of line any way I will straighten him out."

She smiled, "beauty with brains... I like this one, Steve." She said to her husband.

"Yeah, she is a keeper Judy."