Ch-10 The Proposition.

(over it by dia Frampton) song. Quite a hot sexy song.

Sylvia POV

I woke up to an empty bed beside me. The window was open and small rays of sun peeked from the beds of clouds.

I guess the snow stopped.

I yarned and got out of bed. The weather was still cold but better than yesterday. The room was empty.

Where is Ashton? I thought.

No sooner than I thought that, I saw him coming through the doors with a tray of breakfast 🥞 in his hands.

"Good morning my highness," He said keeping the tray in bed.

I smiled and sat up straight. " so this is where you have been?" I asked him.

"Sorry I couldn't wake you up with my face beside you in bed..." he teased me.

"Well it was peaceful as you weren't in it," I said taking a sip of my coffee.

He chuckled. "I can never win with you."His phone rang. He cut the call.

"So any plans for today?" He asked me.

"First go to my hotel, change clothes and get ready for shoot... busy day." I cut into my pancakes.

His phone rang again. He signed.

"I have to return to Boston today itself... " he said cutting the call." I wish I could spend more time with you..." his hands reached to touch my cheek.

"I can see your quiet busy too..." I pour the maple syrup on my pancakes, hiding my blush.

As we eat our breakfast, with small talks. I couldn't help but notice that he was in deep thoughts. His mind was swimming in his world.

I was finished and got up to take a shower.

"Sylvia?" He called out to me.

"Yes?"

"I have a proposition for you," he said.

"And what shall that might be?" I said taking a seat in the chair in front of him.

"I want you to be the face of my company." He said smiling.

I leaned back and processed it. "And I will agree to it after rejecting you before because? ..." I smirked at him.

He smiled at my question like he already knew that I was going to say this, "cause I am going to make you an offer that you can't resist..."

I smiled back," interesting... let's hear it." I leaned back on my chair.

"My company has hitched a new deal with Ravels' Studios. We will be supporting the expense and they will promote our brand perfume in it. A part of the deal is they will only take an actress as lead, who is the face of our company products. You may have rejected me in the past but... I am guessing you will not leave this opportunity." He gave a winning smirk.

I am impressed. He has a deal I can't really refuse. Ravels Studio produces the best blockbuster movies every season! And to play a part in that... I was always looking for that opportunity. If I miss this chance then it will cost me. If I don't do this ... I may regret it later ...

After thinking about it, I smiled and gave him my hand," Congratulations Mr Hardlin, you won over me.."

Plus, Hardlin Perfumes have always been at the top and the best. So it will promote my image very well too. Getting close to him will be easy, to achieve my goal. Killing two birds with one stone. I thought.