Ch-41 Cindy's Move

I will stay by isabella merced

Sylvia POV

I got dressed for the event Ashton was hosting and as it was a masquerade party i ordered my exclusive shimmer mask to go with the dress.

As i did my last touches with my lipstick, Ashton came and hugged me from behind. "You look stunning my love."

"Thank you sweetheart." I met his lips that were waiting for me.

"You look as handsome as ever Ash."

"Ready to go? " he kissed me again more deeper

"Ready to go? " he kissed me again more deeper. "Or we can continue this.."

I smiled "as much as i love to say yes, but lets go now" i pulled him out the door to towards the car.

"Miss Sylvia you get the fire running in me every time."

We reached the party and it was colourful also elegant. The theme was set on festival of rio. Alot of famous celebrities were to be seen. Like Ashton kutcher and Mia kuns, jenifer aniston and brad pitt.. lots more. There were many businesses tycoon too.

I was beside Ashton, most time but i felt thirsty so i excused myself to the bar. I ordered some drink and too a sip of it. A lady also took a seat beside me. She was blonde and she wore a silver dress. She ordered a cosmopolitan and looked at me.

I gave her gently smile as a curtsy. She didn't smile. Which was odd. I tried to focus on my drink. I quickly stole a glance at the lady who was still looking at me.

I was getting uncomfortable now.

I finally asked her," is there something you wanna talk to me about?" I couldn't see her face clearly with her mask around her full face.

Then at last her eye became wide and she gave me sinister grin, which gave me chills to my spine.

"Do i know you?"

She nodded no.

"Do you know me? "

She again didn't answer me just smiled. Which was a creepy smile again.