Ch-21 Another Day

(Stronger- kaney West)

Sylvia POV

I woke up with puffy eyes. My good mood was already overthrown by the fight I had with Justin yesterday night.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text from Ashron. "Can't wait to see those mesmerising eyes. Good morning love."

I smiled at the text. He is cute. A smile comes across my face just by the thought of him. Then again Justin pops back in my thoughts. Even though my heart believes Ashton and my brain rings alarms.

I can't face either of them right now. Not unless I find out the truth. I kept my phone aside. I took a warm shower and got dressed, ready for work.

I went to the studio to shoot. I got a new romance series offer today. The agent gave me the ecstatic news this morning but I was not in the mood to celebrate.

I noticed Justin was not at home. Did he go somewhere? I don't even know how long he has been out...

I still dragged my body to work. I reached in the shooting studio. The director came to me.

"I will introduce you to your co-star Liam Wills. He is an upcoming star and had done lots of teen romance films but this is his tv debut series."

A cheerful-looking guy can come to me. "I can't say how much of an honour it is to be acting with you. I mean, I have been your fan for a long! Watched every movie you have ever done! I am so nervous.... your more awesome IRL" He said ecstatically.

I smiled," nice to meet you too Liam. And don't be nervous. I am just any other person, and treat me the same."

We read the lines and I could see Liam messing up and getting nervous as hell. The director is shouting at him more often.

"CUT!! Take a break everyone." The director said in defeat with Liam.

I saw teams face he was disappointed at him and by the looks he gave me I could say he thinks he disappointed me more...
Well, I know the feeling. I had faced this when I started working.

I signed, the director came to me. "I am sorry Sylvia, I didn't know he will be a waste of your time..."

"it will not work like that. He needs to be comfortable around me or he will never able to climb the higher stairs. He is capable I can see that. Shouting at him won't work."

"So what shall we do?"

"Leave it to me..."

I went and took a seat beside Liam. "I am sorry Sylvia, I ruined the shooting... I can't match up to you..." he said in sorrow.

My assistant Sara bought me coffee. I gave her a wink. She nodded in understanding.

I took a sip and spit it. "I told you I want an extra foam non-fat choco hot red Valentino from Starbucks! Not something off the streets.!" I shouted at her.

"I am sorry, the shoot was gonna start and you through was hurting so I hurried and bought the coffee from the shop next to the studio..." she said scared. I kept the coffee on the table.

"Stop with your excuses! I pay to do your job but if you can't do that then your fired!" I shouted.

People were staring now.

"I will be more careful from now," she said in a low voice holding back her tears.

Liam came beside me," hey, let it go... she said she is sorry.."

"Liam stays out of it ...it doesn't concern you," I said in a cold voice.

I looked at my assistant and again spoke, "next time don't think so much... paying you has been waste of my money..."