Ch-12 A Jealous Man

(Song of Black Mirror Ashley O")

Ashton's POV

Today was the shoot. Sylvia was looking more seductive and tempting in those clothes. She gave me a smirk, I knew she enjoyed teasing me as I cannot just push her against the wall and kiss her.

Then the shooting started and I was filled with anger and irritation when the male model touched her. He was very close to her.
I didn't like anything touch what's mine. The rain fell and it exposing her flaming hot body and her face was inch part from the male model, as she gave the shot. I felt like beating the shit out of that guy. I could feel him getting hot over her.

I looked around and noticed not only the male model was ogling her but the whole crew froze on whatever work they were doing just to see her.

They were mesmerised by her. How dare they look at whats mine?! My male instincts told me to take her in my arms right now and kiss her rough so that they know who she belongs to.
Finally, the director said cut. I didn't waste any time and rushed to her. I covered her with a towel and gave the men a death wish look.

I somehow calm myself down took her out for lunch.
I saw Silvia making those noises sexy and seductive way while having her food. It teasing me I couldn't control myself. She was testing my patience I will say, in my defence. I was already addicted to those lips from the first time I kissed her.

Kissing her once was not enough I need more. And this was the perfect opportunity.

"You got a moustache," I said to her.

She blushed taking out the tissue to clean it. "Wait" I  stopped me.

She looked at me confused. I immediately leaned across the table and kissed her! Mid public. In a restaurant! Nor that I cared about the public.

I could feel her hot and soft lips by my tongue, licking the foam of the shake. The sweet taste of her lips. Her body went hot and she blushed hard as I separated from her.

"That was delicious, I agree with those sounds of yours," I smirked.

"You can't make a pass at me when we are at a public," I said to him.

"Had to see what the fuss was about" I licked my lips

She smirked," you're sly."

"Well, I will rather be sly than being a fool and missing the opportunity," I said confidently.

I continued," remember what I told you, I will win over your heart and you won't even see it coming.."

There no way I am letting her escape from my hands. First, it was all but winning her and leaving her dry as per my motive but now I want her. She is mine. No matter what she will be mine. I can't let her get away. She is the only person who can give me such a rush and doesn't even want me.

The only girl who hates me, and I want her but she doesn't.

There is something about her. Something different and until I figure out what it is. I not letting her escape from my hands.

We finished our food and went out of the restaurant. "Thanks for the treat"

"I can say the same for you," I said to her. She blushed her knowing what I was talking about.

As soon as I about to ask her to drop her off home a voice called her from behind.

"Sylvia" she turned around.

It was a guy. Blonde. With an Australian accent.

She smiled and waved at him.

Who is that guy?!