Ch-14 Druken Moments

On a roll- ashley O sing.

Ashton's POV

No sooner she was dancing sticking close to me. Our bodies grinding into eachother and nothing eles matter. I loved and enjoyed the feeling of her close to me.

The atmosphere was smokey and the sweet smell of alcohol.

I held her in my arms and close to my body and danced. But that was soon disturbed when Sarah came upto me and started sticking close to me.

I tried to shake her off, but she was pretty wasted to even get the hint. In that moment Adam took the opportunity and stole Sylvia. That shit!

I was going to bring her back when, Sarah kissed me.

Wait, its not a kiss. She put a pill in my mouth via hers. I push her off me.

"Whats this?"

"Just relax and enjoy..." she smiled and danced on.

I didn't swallow it. I don't take whatever drug i want to unless i know what it is. I spit it out. I cant lower my guard around here.

"What did you gave me?"

"Will you chill, everyone took one. It will help you have fun and chill." She giggled and danced.

I hold her face. And looked deep in her eyes. Her pupils were dilated. She took it I guess. I know this much the side effects of any drug is dilated pupils.

Wait, Sylvia?

I hope she didn't take it.

I searched for her in the crowd. I saw Adam kissing her. This guy has his days numbered. I made my way angrily and separated them.

I put my attention on her. I couldn't care less about that guy. She looked at me and giggled.

"Hey baby," i hold her face with care and made her look at me,"did you take anything? Like a pill." She kept on giggling and hugged me.

I separated her and looked at her eyes. Her pupils were dilated. I am too late.

I hold the collar of that shit. "What did you gave her?" I asked him angrily.

"Woah! Chill dude. It just a little Molly. "

What?!

I looked at her. She is dancing to the rythum swaying her hips and running her hair though her hair and body seductively.

"How long will it last?"

"Um at least 3-6 hours."

I knew It desired effects include altered sensations and increased energy, empathy, and pleasure. Commonly known as ecstasy.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

She came and put her arms arms around me. "Hey Ash your soo sexy...lets go for a skinny dipping." She is way high.

"Chill dude, just enjoy." He said take Sylvia in his arms. She giggled flirting with him. She is not at all in her senses.

I took her in my arms again and not let her get stolen this time. I picked her up on my shoulders with her head on my back.

"You know your a piece of shit." I gave Adam a death look.

"Aww Ash put me down i wanna dance and make out with a stranger." Sylvia cried.

She is literally messed up high. "Make-out with me later when your in your senses." I hushed her. I wanted to kill that bastard.

" dude your too uptight i am giving an advantage." He said winking at me hinting at Sylvia.