Ch-18 Realisation

"You steal my nights
With thoughts of you running my mind,
Consumer by your lustful eyes
And dreaming of your touch
Just embrace me and forget the rest
Some nights are better live
Then say what if..." - Rosavet

Sylvia's POV

Lying in my bed, with thoughts of you consuming my head ...running in circles again and again. I just want to know this feeling is right or wrong.

What should I do? how should I get to know what I have to do? what next step I have to take?

This evening Ashton invited me for A date. I was eager to see him. I don't know why I am feeling so attracted to him?... I mean, he is my mortal enemy and I swear revenge against him for what he did in the past but why does he make me feel this way...

Why does my heart starts running crazy when he is near me or even if it's thought of his face come into my mind?

Lately, I have noticed that Justin is behaving weirdly around me. He is extra possessive whenever I get Ashton's call or messages.

All these thoughts consumed in my head. I looked at the clock, it was almost time for Ashton to come and pick me up. I didn't put much thought and started getting ready.

Within a few seconds, minutes turned to hours and he was below my house already. It was 10 am. I got ready but was in a dilemma what to wear as his dates are always put me in a surprise.

I wore a simple pretty white dress and my Stellato. I opened the gate and saw him looking handsome as ever.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with his sexy blonde hair pushed back and the colon smelled oh my god... I just wanna push him down and tear off that piece of clothing and ...

"Hello, earth to Sylvia?" He waved his hand at my face.
"I know I look good but baby we will be late for our date..." I didn't hand any come backs.

"Umm...i wasn't..." I stumbled lost of words cause actually he was looking incredibly hot!!

"But if we are on that topic, we can skip the date and have a little hot seductive chocolate instead." He said to me with a sexy smirk.

"You wish!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh boy, I do wish." He smiled at me.

I push him aside and went out locking the door. "Come on, we will be late for...." I looked around and I couldn't find his car.

"Um, are we going to the date by walking?" I asked him with one eyebrow raised.

"Honey doesn't worry, you're with Ashton." He took my hand and we went outside the boundary of my gate.
I saw a bike parked outside my villa.

It was the most exotic and beautiful bike we have ever seen.

"Ashton! This is amazing!"

He smiled," I am glad you liked it."

I admired the bike. I do love riding bikes and I didn't know him to have this beauty!

"It's an MV Agusta F4CC !!" I said in excitement. I love that bike.

 I love that bike

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें