Ch-24 Fall apart

One by keril. Song.

Sylvia POV

Sitting behind Ashton bike give a sense of relief and peace. I never thought of him hold my hands or possessively guarding me can make me feel so precious and protected.

Sitting behind his bike while his husky hair blow by the wind and digging my face on his neck and inhaling his smell of aftershave and colour is my comfort. His voice bold and sharp so comfortable to my ears.

Once whom I hated to someone I may love...

Wait ... for love?

Do I...?

"We are here?" He interrupted me.

"Where are we?"

"My favourite place. My Grandmother nana, home."

"What Ashton?! I am not dressed to impress... plus I m..." he put his lips on mine.

"Hush now. Your beautiful." He took my hand and we went in.
That boy is the only one that can make me shut up.

"Nana? You there?" He called inside the house.

"My baby boy!" An old and cute lady came out and hugged him. "How have you been?" She held and looked him up and down. "Are you eating properly? You getting thin. Not exercising daily I see... how will you get a girl to impressure I don't know.." she teased him.

I chuckled.

"Nana... I am eating lots and exercising too. Plus I don't need to impress anyone. I have found myself a jewel, the real deal..." he said and looked at me.

My heart skipped a beat.

Nana looked at me. I went to her shyly.

She took my hand. "You look, beautiful darling. I see my airhead son has found a diamonds." She smiled.

"No no ma'am your son is really a bigger man than he lets on.."

She looked at him. "Ash, go fetch Lucy. She might be running in the gardens. We ladies have much to talk about..."

"Got the cue." He kissed my cheecks goodbye, & went to get Lucy and started playing in the garden, fetch with her.

He is so cute.

"Now how did you fell in love with my boy?" She asked me.

"I m ... not... I mean we are not exclusive.. umm love is more descriptive..." I blabbered in excuse.

"You can't fool me, my girl. I can see it in your eyes. The eyes of a girl in love..." I blushed in surprise.

"In your times we get married immediately when we fell in love. My late husband proposed to me and the next day get married. " I giggled.

"Must be love at first sight.." i dont see those now a days.

"I suppose. He was a fighter. He fought for me until the end of the world." She said.

I looked at Ashton who was still busy playing.

"I hope we have your kind of love.."

"You will dear. You the one. The previous girl he married was nasty, I knew she was all in for money. Her eyes didn't held love..." she said.

"Who was she?..."

"She is someone who was in for green card as she was getting deported. She used him and thus my innocent boy lost meaning for love."

"Where is she now?"

"God knows... she ran away once she got divorced and I hope she never returns to hurt my boy." She said with a sad face.