Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?

Generate by Eric Pryc. song ♟

Ashton's POV

I was busy with work the whole day. I finally came to my office after a meeting. I sat on my chair, signing.

I can't help but chuckle when I remember  Sylvia bursting into my office. She cancelled on me thrice and now I got her to come, at her own will.

The way she walked in all furious which was too adorable. Well, I may have gone a bit extreme but that's what I am. I don't do small.

I was thinking of her when my phone rang. I looked at who it was. Ah, talk of Miss. Exclusive.

"Hello? Mr Ashton, sorry I have to raincheck our date to next week." She said. My fear came again that she is cancelling on me. Again.

"Why?" I asked her on the other end of the line.

"Because I am in jet right now, flying to Moscow for a shoot. Apparently, the date of the shoot shifted and a certain scene have to shoot during this time period only. I hope you understand."

"Yes, no problem," I said

"Thank you for understanding."

"Have a nice flight."

The call ended.

I called my secretary in through the intercom.

"Get my jet ready, cancel all my other meetings till Monday. I have to go to Moscow urgently." I got up from my chair and left the office.

There is no way of letting her get away so easily.

I got in the car and reached the airport. My private jet was ready. I parked in front of my jet and handed the keys to my driver.

I got in the jet and told the pilot to set the destination for  Moscow

I got in the jet and told the pilot to set the destination for Moscow.

With a few hours, I landed in Moscow. It was cold. The snow covered everywhere.

I picked up my cell," locate Sylvia Ashwood." I told my agent Henry. He is the best hacker/IT guy in the states.

"Yes Sir, give me 6 mins"