Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.

Unfamiliar by seeb and HRVY

Sylvia POV

"I don't understand why do i need so many bodyguards for?" I argued with Ashton.

"No arguments sylvia. Now when i know jenna is on move. I cant let you go defenceless." He said.

"But 5 bodyguards is too much... 1 is enough."

"No way." I pouted.

"Yes way... and I don't want you go anywhere alone without them when i am not here." He said.

"So where are your bodyguards?" I raised my eye brows in question.

He pointed a single guy standing behind him," that is Williams. He has combat skills and a trained in marshal arts."

"Why just one for you and 5 for me?"

"Cause i know marshal arts myself and i have training in shooting range. You on the other hand is my sweet baby." He hugged me.

"You know, you parenting me too much."

"Well, who got kidnapped earlier? And fell for jena trap?"

I couldn't argue with it. "Fine."

He got up from the dinner table and took his coat. "Now i got a early meeting so i will see you in evening." He kissed my lips.

"Miss you. Take care of yourself." I smiled.

"Miss you more my love."

I also got ready for shoot. I wore a dress and went out. I reached the set and saw Daniel waiting for me outside my trailer.

"Hey Daniel. "I greeted him. "Thank you for taking care of me when i was being such a mess."

"Dont worry syliva. " he handed me a latte.

"So all good with you and your scary boyfriend?"

"Yes we resolve the issue." He paced back and forth restless.

"So whats up with you? You see giddy than usual. Plus is that a hair cut?" I said pointing at him. He laughed.

"Nothing passes you does it?" He noticed.

I poked him," so who is she?"

He was shy but opened up to me. "She is a doctor in st. Clairs hospital. Her name is Daina." His smile fell after talking.

"So whats the problem? Ask her out?"

"Umm ...she has got a son of 3 years old..."

I was shocked ," dont tell me she is married?"

"Umm no quite opposite... that jackass left her after getting her pregnant.." that sucks. I wanted to punch that guy hearing it.

"So you don't wanna get involved in such complications?"

"No! ... i mean i want to be a part of her life but she is saying that, she has baggage and dont want to ruin my reputation and image with a child." He seemed confused."I don't know what to do..."

Its been a week since i came to work. I took holiday leave for myself to get back on my feet after that ruckus i pulled by drinking, also opening upto Ashton about my past. So much happened.

"Do you love her?" I asked him.

"I kinda fell for her...and she is all i can think about! Plus her son the adorable mischievous boy." He smiled remembering.

I sat down with him. "Look the way i see it. You got two options, one is run away cause if you feel its too much for you ...or screw the paparazzi and media. If you feel she is the one for you then media ..shouldn't stop you from getting her."