Ch-22 Proceed with the plan

Teeth by 5SOS

Justin's POV

I saw Sylvia come home.
I wanted to talk to her and apologise for last night. As she entered through the doors and saw she was not alone.

My smile disappeared when I saw that Piece of Shit with her. I clenched my fist. His hands were wrapped around her waist. That snake!

I tried to put on it a smile and went forward to greet them.

First, I have to win back Sylvia, then I will get ample opportunity to take that bastard down.

"Syliva welcome home." I smiled at her.

"I thought you will be out tonight too." She said in a cold voice.

"You know, your my home." I tried to make up to her.

Ashton noticed that something was off, and I can't let that guy take the opportunity for the circumstances. I have to make up with her quickly.

"Hey, Ashton how are you?" I gave him a smile and a shoulders hug.

"Good." He replied shortly.

"Its the first time you came, so let me make you my special cocktail " I smiled.

"No need, he will leave soon..." Sylvia said coldly. She is still angry with me.

"Come on, you like it." I made a puppy face at Sylvia.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine"

"I will have one if you having it too," Ashton said looking at Sylvia. She smiled at him so warm and in a cute way, which I didn't like but I didn't let any of it show on my face.

"Awesome. You guys take a seat, make yourself comfortable and I will bring it to you guys!" I left towards the shelf where all the wines and alcohols were kept. I started making the drinks when Sylvia came to me.

"What are scheming?" She asked me unsure.

"Nothing..."

"So you like him now? And I am supposed to believe that?" She crossed her arms.

"Actually, I don't like him..." she cut in between me.

"I knew it!"

"Wait, let me finish... I don't like him but what I trust you. If your heart tells you that is innocent then I believe you. I will be nice until I get the evidence of his is guilty." I explained to her. Well, its a lie. I Will Never believe him to be innocent or anything.

"Really?" She asked me.

"Yes, honey. And I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday it was wrong. I am sorry to have hurt you. I should believe in you more!" I made a guilty face.

She made a sad face. "It's okay, I am sorry too. I knew you were hurting for Lana." She hugged me.

I hugged back. Mission accomplished.

"Let's go and meet Ashton properly now."

I smiled and nodded.

"By the way, I am putting my revenge on hold but, that doesn't mean I can't make him jealous," I smirked.

"Come be nice." She pouted.

"You have to give me something to work on honey." I chucked.

She thought for a while and said," okay you can just because I wanna make him jealous too, but keep it in check." She gave me a warning.