Ch- 33 Busy Schedule

Kiss Somebody by julie bergan!
Listen to it!! Its fab!!!

Ashton POV

I am abit irritated as Sylvia is busy with her shoot for her new movie. Its been 5 days since we had a proper dinner date. We hardly get any time together now a days.

My private investigator called,"hello, William. Did you find what i asked you about?"

"Yes sir. I have sent you the documents to your secretary a few minutes ago."

"Thanks. I will call you again when i need."

Plus Chris had already provided me with all the details about Sylvia co-stars. I have to be cautious now. Double check so that she is not in danger anymore. Plus when jenna made Justin blackmail Sylvia with my property paper i was shocked. But after some investigation i found out that he got those things from Lana, my first wife. From every but of detail to secrets. Thus i need to be cautious now. I cant fall in any more traps. I secured all my legal documents and bullet proof them.

Just when i ended the call i saw my secretary enter, to give me brown paper wrapped confidential file. I took it and started to read it.

Subject Jenna wanger
Age: 23
Family: (father ) Marco Ferdo
(Late mother)  Rina Wanger
Parents divorced.
(Late brother) kevin Ferdo. Died cause: suicide

Education: west st. Michael high school
College: Illionois colve art university

Sylvia went to the berk henworld high school.

Subject obsessed with Justin Collins( Sylvia ex- boyfriend/ friend)
Have medical records for  phycotic behaviours.
Been in therapy for past 7 years.
Show signs of narcotics, and drug abuse. Been to rehabilitate facilities.
Been sober for past 2 years.
Recently incident involved: kidnapping of Sylvia Ashwood & murder charges of Justin Collin and Lana Goldlin.
Subject is missing.
Still unknown of her whereabouts.
Last know whereabouts : jeffery lane 13/B. Budbox building.

I closed the filed. There must be something more to this. Her record was messed up from beginning & when Sylvia came into the picture it spiralled up. Plus she seems to have a grudge against Sylvia in particular. There is something i am missing.
My priority is to keep Sylvia safe. If a phyco is on the lose then, i am sure she will be surface again.. I feel that there is more to it. Plus, i am getting the feeling someone is following me and her.

I looked at the clock missing Sylvia.

I was also in same situation as her. Work has overflow my offlice. I myself could get time to meet her. I was lost in thought when my secretary came to call me for another meeting.

I got up from my chair and took documents for meeting. Meanwhile i messaged Sylvia that i will be visiting her.

'I will be joining you for lunch this afternoon. Be ready.'

I am sorry Ash, i am swamped in the shoot.
Cant make it to lunch.

Its okay. You take care of yourself.
Love you.

Love you too Ash.
Cant wait to be in your arms
Xoxo

I kept my phone in my pocket smiling. Maybe she cant visit me but i can. I cleared my schedule for the afternoon and i will surprise her in shoot.