Ch- 50 Glimps of the future

You and I DJ goja.

Ashton POV

Right now I holding on to Sylvia's hand and running inside the emergency room. My heart is racing inside seeing her cold bloody body lying unconscious. I was supposed to save her. I was supposed to protect her. Keep her safe! I failed at every terminal...

"Sir you can't enter beyond this point.." the nurse said as she rolled her in for surgery.

I helplessly slammed my fist to the wall. I watched from outside the window, her getting hooked to the oxygen mask before the doctors pulled the curtain.

I couldn't do anything...

The nurse came and stitched my wounds and bandaged them. I didn't care about myself, my mind was consumed for her safety.

I sat down, waiting for her update. I saw in a few moments Chris and my parents come to the hospital. They got the news.

The doctor came out after a while. I rushed to him," how is she?!"

"We have taken out the bullet, but she suffered a major blood loss. We have contacted the blood bank but it will take an hour for making the transfer. She has a rare blood group AB- till then her situation is critical." I couldn't believe it, anyway can I help her! Please god.

He continued, "if we get any donors then it would help her condition." Wait!! I am O- a universal donor. I can give her my blood!

"Doctor! Take my blood! I am O -ve," I emphasised.

"You have has already suffered injuries, Sir, if you still give more blood it might cause your body to weaken, and fatigue."

"Please doctor, I don't care about myself. Please save her! She is my life... I can't live without her. Take my blood. I will be fine. I consent it."

"It's risky to your life but the patient might be saved so we will try our best." He gave me the documents and I signed them. I changed into hospital clothes, ready to make the transfer. I laid back in the bed next to hers. She was out of surgery. Vines of channel for the transfusion was connected from mine to hers. The nurse started the flow. I watched her pale cheeks fill in colour once she received the transfusion. Her breathing was steady.  She was 5 feet away from and I wanted to touch her. More than 1 bag of blood was taken from my body and now I was starting to feel dizzy. My mind drifted into the darkness with the soft and steady sound of her heart monitor.

After that, I don't remember anything...

I just wanna save her.

Please god, keep her alive.

Sylvia POV

Sylvia! Sylvia! Someone called me.

I looked around. Why I am in the snow? It's cold. I am scared. Ash where are you?

"Sylvia!" It was Ashton's voice.

I looked around again, he was standing far away.

"Ash!" Where he stood was a warm beach with sunset.

I got up. My feet's were heavy still I ran to him.

The more I ran the more it started snowing.

So cold...

I fell.

I can't go on...

"Sylvia, come to me..." Ashton spoke in a whisper.