Ch-51 Historical Ball

Capital letters by hailey stanfield

Ashtons POV

Its been 1 month since Jenna happened. We are more than happy right now. Our wedding preparation are going full speed and we been more busy. Sylvia took it upon herself to take care of the guest list, the decorations, the cake, others like the dress. I was incharge of the minimum, like the destination of the wedding.

We have been busy, so tonight we planed to take a break from it. Tonight is also my companies major event for the succession to the perfume industry thus it was special. Its been long since we went to any social event. She was busy with her shoot after recovering and i was with work.

Right now i am waiting for my lovely fiancée to come though the gates of the grand ball room which we booked for the event. We were supposed to come together but she had a last minimal shoot at Japan. So we decided to meet at the hall of the event. Her flight must have landed hours ago. Why is taking so long? Worry ran my face.

Calm down. She will be coming at any moment. With that thought the doors opened and i see her getting out of the car and making her way inside. I walked over to her side.

She came my clear vision when she ascend the stairs. Just beautiful. She wore a beautiful vibrant emerald colour gown and a little flower ornament in her hair.

"You look ravishing my darling

"You look ravishing my darling." I kissed her lips.

"Well when you said that the theme was historical ball i had to go shopping on the way here." She giggled.

We locked arms. "Lets go." I went in the main event hall with her.

It was big room and everything was beautiful.

I saw Chris and Sofie make their way towards us.

Sylvia greeted them.

"So when is the date?" Chris asked her.

"In two weeks from now. We are planning to have an August wedding. "

"By the way Sylvia meet Sofie." The girls greeted each-other.

I separate from Sylvia to talk to Chris.

"What up bro?"

"Sylvia always wanted get married near beach so i was thinking to have a destination wedding."

"So where are you planning to go?"

"I was thinking Whitehaven Beach, Australia."

"That great idea bro! I have been there for a movie shoot, it's lovely." He agreed with the idea.

"Have you told her yet?"

"All in good time ." I laughed.

The ladies joined us. "What you two whispering about." Sylvia hugged my arm.

"Nothing love." I kissed her. "Let join the party."

We made our way to the theatre. We had a huge advancement in Korean industry thus i arranged a theatre dance of traditional Korean culture.

A young good looking korean fellow made his way towards me. I recognised him. He was the CEO of Hinchul perfumes & Co.  i greeted him.

"Mr. Himchul. I am glad you could make it. "

"I was looking forward for this event. We are going to be partners so I would be present."

I introduced Sylvia," Junj Himchul, this is my fiancé Sylvia Ashwood."

"Lovely to meet you Miss. Ashwood." Junj, was very polite in nature.

After the programme I separated Sylvia and myself away from the crowd to a small corner near the balcony.

"Its love tonight, with the full moon. " she said admiring the sky.

But i looked at her," yes it is very beautiful."

She chuckled and looked my way,"i mean the moon Ash."

"Well, my moon is right in-front of me, then why would i see something else."

"Aren't your being romantic mister."

I hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulders," Get habituated it's always gonna be like that from now on."

She turned around and met my lips,"i will get spoiled if you love me that much."

I laughed," i want to spoil you baby."

"Your something else Ash. " she paused remembering something. "By the way, did you decide the venue of our wedding?"

"The matter of fact is yes."

"Come on tell me!"

"Let it be a surprise."

"Come on Ash please ."

"Nope. We will fly there before the wedding. You will know that time." I said happily.

Her face lit up with excitement,"Dont tell me?! We are going to have a destination wedding?!"

"We might be..." i teased her.

"Oh Ash you gotta tell me now!" She persisted.

"No way." I kissed her ," its a surprise i want to give you so for now you just focus on your wedding dress. Rest i will take care."

"Aww, I have got the best husband in the whole world."she said hugging me.

"Well my soon wife to be. You deserve the best." I winked at her.

I could do anything for that smile of her face. Nothing else mattered. I love her so much that i cant wait to marry her...