Ch-2 Meet Ice

I got up from bed and stretched my arms. The rays of sun peeked from the curtains.

I tugged my loose curly brunette hair into a messy bun and bent down to pick up my bra from the floor and put on the lace panties. I walked out of bed, not needing a robe, i was proud of my body and I didn't care what others may think of it as provocative. I put on my heels and went to the balcony. The sea looked beautiful with glittering rays of the sun. My mansion was on the hill beside the sea.

I went to my dresser and lit a cigarette. My red lips puffed the smoke in the air.

 My red lips puffed the smoke in the air

"Good morning baby.." I husky voice rolled out of bed. I smirked and turned around to see the naked handsome and greek god-like body, Australian coming out of my bed with the bed sheet wrapped around his waist carelessly showing off his pelvic muscles. I tilted my head a little to check him out.

"Like what you see?" He asked me

"Can be better..." I never give men, the pleasure of compliments.

I walked towards him. "Well, it's worth something if I got you to come to bed with me last night."

I scoffed," darling, I let you take me to bed last night, that's why you beaming with joy this morning. "

He walked passed me and took a cigarette out of the pack and came to me.

"For what its worth. It was the best night of my life. To sleep with the all famous and exclusive one and only Miss. Sylvia Ashwood. It's beyond imagination. Plus your wild in bed, I enjoyed it."

"Well I am flattered but you have to work hard than that if you want to get a call from me again."

He came close and picked me up and the sheets that were wrapped around his waist fell on the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned close to him. I touch the cigarette from my lips to his and lit his cigarette.

"How can I be so lucky, I got you," he said to me.

"Don't think that you're lucky, cause you can never have me. No one can have me. I am beyond all of your expectations. I am exclusive." I got down.

"You're proud." He comments picking up the shirt what I have torn yesterday.

That's was sharp but, I smiled and take his comment," Well someone has to be when proud and exclusive is in short supply these days and when you got it all, there is no harm in doing what the hell you want to do."

"Agreed." I nodded.

It gives me pleasure when people can't win with me, let it be a discussion or anything. I like to take control of everything. " that's more like it."

I kissed his lips and drag him to a deeper and lustful kiss. His hands were grabbing my butt. I pulled away. He leaned in more. I put my finger on his lips.