Ch-17 Uncertain Truth

Silvias POV

I came back home lost in my thoughts and wondering if he is .... the real person, that makes me feel this... in real life or just a facade? then also another thought struck in my head that I have to move on with my plan.... this was why I got associated with him in the first place.

"So how was your date? " a pair of hands hugged me from behind.

I smiled and turned around, "It went pretty well actually..."

I started humming a song in my head.I qsca went upstairs.

I was getting changed when Justin came in unannounced.

"Hey! Can you Knock please, its a courtesy "

I said to him taking my towel and wrapping it around my chest and gave him the stink eye.

"Relax, it's nothing I haven't seen before we were going out." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and corrected him," yeah! It was okay before as we were going out but not anymore."

He walked across me and sat on my bed." Well, you still got it you know."

I smirked," I know. Now tell me what do you want?"

He caught my hand and pulled me close to him, which made me lose my balance and hold him for support. I was practically pressed hard against him. Thankfully the towel didn't fell.

"You still faithful to the plan right?" He asked me looking deep in my eyes.

I laughed," You have to ask? You know I won't betray or leave you alone."

"I know..." he slides in the escaping hair behind my ear.." I just want to reassure myself that you are still you and not in grasping of that bastard."

"How can you think that? You of all people know that I am loyal..." I was getting furious but he stopped me.

"I am not talking about loyalty baby. I know what you are, it's him, I am worried that you will fall for the charms of that lying piece and shit."

"Trust me. I won't..." I felt hurt saying it as Ashton's face in my mind.

A tug of war raise inside me. The conflicted feelings of what right and what is wrong. Where my head says one thing and my heart says another. I know the truth, I know what Ashton did and I know I have to carry out our plan. I would not betray Justin like this, but still, in the pit of my stomach, there is a feeling. I can't shake it off, my heart is telling me that Ashton is cannot do those things.

My head is blaming him for everything.
Why I can't convince my heart?

Why does it beat crazy for him?

Why can't I get him out of my head?

"Well, I trust you more than anything Sylvia. I know you won't fall for that bastard." He smiled and kissed my cheeks. He left his hold on me and got up.

I settled my restless heartbeat and sat on the bed.

"Sorry if I startled you..." he apologised.

"Don't... you have the right to worried." I smiled and tried to shake off the cold and unsafe feeling I was getting from him.

He left the room giving me one last smile of his.

When I saw the door close I let out a sigh of relief and paired back in the bed.

I have to figure out what Ashton Hardlin is doing. Is this a trick to get my guard down or is it something else? I have to find out the truth...