Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)

(❗️❗️MATURE CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING!)❗️❗️

This chapter contains mature and raw content, with sexual scene please ignore this chapter is not comfortable.

(Song "dirty mind by boy epic" do check it out it goes with the storyline)...MUST SEE ITS HOT! 🔥🔥⬆️⬆️

Ashton's POV

Her perfume was deadly and her eyes were a sin to be so beautiful. I never saw such a beautiful girl in my life. It was like an angel came down from heaven and light up torch down in me.

She was perfect in every way. I wanted this masterpiece to be mine. Just the thought of anyone else even looking at her brings up my rage.

Suddenly a question popped in my head. I hate her. But why? I don't want to hate her just for my ego, I want her to be mine and only mine. I want this girl to be mine. Yes!! I want this! I am unsure of my feelings of her but I can't let her get away from me. until I figure it out...

I held her body close to me. I traced my fingertips on the silk of her clothes. Feeling the warmth of her body radiated from her clothes.
She was shorter than me which made us perfect for each other. I noticed her cheeks quickly burned out red like an apple when I looked at her.

I could feel her breath on me getting faster every second, her heart started to pick up the pace.

I slid my hands on her waist and slowly ran it up from her hips to her naked back. It was like touching the first fallen snow.

Her curves were perfect and her butt was Well shaped and her breast was like a greek goddess. Her back spine was very seductive and as I ran my fingers on her skin, she made a gasp of the air come out if her mouth.

Feeling her skin, ....just her bareback made my heart and body race up. I could feel my body going hot and my manhood downstairs come alive.

And when she let out the gasp of air out of her mouth and it hit my neck. Every hair on my body stood up. Giving me goosebumps. It was a feeling of undeniable pleasure awaits me.

The way she was dressed tonight showing of everything curve and seductive layers of her body was already building a fire in me.
I tried hard all evening to not to give into her. But I am failing in it now and I don't even care. I just want to push her down, crush and slide my bare body into hers.

Her lips were rosy and most tempting. I just wanted to hold her down, press her against the wall and kiss every inch of her body. Not a soft kiss, but a rough and breathing less one. Her hair fell on her eyes, and I tugged it behind her ear. As my skin brush her ear, it gained colour quickly. I already knew I had an effect on her.

With one hand on her butt, I slowly reached up to her neck and unhooked the last clasp of her dress that was holding it together from falling without the zip locked. As I unhooked the clasp the silk dress fell smoothly from her skin like a feather on the ground.

She raised her hand and touched my bare chest, which was exposed to the bathrobe. Her touch was electric on my skin.

My hand brushed on her cheeks and slid down to her black lace bra strap. I slowly squeezed her butt and she came more close to me crushing her bare belly on me. Her breasts were pressed on my chest and I was loving the feeling.