Ch- 34 Jealousy

After hours by weekend blaze remix

Sylvia POV

I have being seeing Ashton less now a days. He is busy with work and i am with shoot. Plus I don't wanna be suspicious but his phone keeps ringing late night and he come home smelling like female perfume.

I wanna trust him but i know nothing of this friend of his.

So i plan to make a surprise visit after my shoot today. With that thought the director called me for my next shot.

I did my scene and i was free. Daniel came to me. "Hey you alright?"

"What you mean?"

"You quite distracted in the shoot."

"You can tell?"

"Yeah i have talent to read to people."

"Umm it's probably nothing.... i am just overthinking stuff..." i said to him checking my phone.

"Then..." he took my phone from my hands and put his number on mine," anything happens... or if you just wanna talk, i will be there." He smiled.

"Thanks Daniel." I hugged him goodbye and made my way towards Ashton's office.

I reached there and went inside. He was not alone. I could hear some girl talking inside his office.

I went in and saw him sitting with some girl.

He told me he was busy and yet he is quite free to chat his ass off right now with his ex!!

I grew angry but i still maintained my composure.

"Hey Ash

"Hey Ash. "

"Hey! Sylvia, what a pleasant surprise." He said getting up to hug me. But i gave him a kiss. A passionate long kiss.

"I missed you." I said to him.

"I missed you too." He said breathless.

I glanced at the women sitting and smirked. I dictating he is mine!

She looked at me pissed but couldn't say anything.

He introduced us" Sylvia this is Cindy my business partner in a upcoming project. You already met her once. And this is my girlfriend Sylvia "

She got up to shake my hand," heard so much about you." She smiled.

I took her hand." Wish I could say the same." I said In a savage way.

There was a tension in the room, Soon broken by Ashton ," so i am done for today. Lets meet up tomorrow Cindy and we can talk tomorrow about the Venco project."

He took his coat and held my waist." Lets go Sylvia."

"Sure darling." I gave a Cheeky smile and left her.