Announcement! ~

Hi guys!!

Its me swan! Aka your one and only, Rosavet ❤️

I hope you liked the story.

It been a long run with Ashton and Sylvia. With danger love romance sex and seduction. But finally they were able to reach their happy ending ~

Oh gosh tears!

*wipes them*

Wishing them the best of forever

Now!! For the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

My new book!! Next story!!

THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MARCUS KING!!! Vol.1

Short blurb:

"He captivated me... before i fell"...

----
Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal, until the day she meet him, Marcus king. He was her devil and fallen angel. Both.

-----

He is bad for me.

He is danger.

He is everything that screams Alarm.

Yet, I couldn't help but fall in deeper for him.

"Violetta, why do you lie to yourself ?" he paused answering his questions himself, "you know your a bad liar right?"

His hands hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I know you want me, then why struggle and lie? Give into me."

He was right. About everything! But I can't... "i am not..." I denied. Pathetic lie.

He didn't say anything and gave his sexy wicked smirk to me, "i am going to kiss you now. Stop me if you will." He leaned in close.

My heart ran a marathon.

My body reacted to his touch.

He sealed his lips on mine.

Wish I could deny him, but all i want is HIM. I know its wrong but I couldn't help it anymore.

I want HIM.

Because...
He had already CAPTIVATED me, before i FELL....

He smelled like cigarette and gun fire, the smell both mesmerised and gave me chills.

———————————-

Please do check out my others books!!!

1. The billionaire confession ( innocent romance)
2. Scarlet now( fantasy romance)
3. The side effects of Marcus king (dangerous romance)
4. Reminiscent poem( real life relatable problems, happiness or heartbreak or sadness, courage)

Lastly a word from the author *mhn * ME-

First, I would like to thank you all for be supportive and encouraging. Thank you for the support, without which I wouldn't have been able to write!
You all kept me going!

Seeing, your all votes, comments and love it was so beautiful. Reading your comments made me happy. Knowing you enjoy reading my story have me auch joy!!!

I cant emphasise enough but you guys were my rock!!

I grew up more and more .

Please continue supporting me in the future like this and help me grow.

You can follow me . So that you will receive notifications of my updates in a story!!

I love you all and thank you so much!!!

I might cry i am so happy to have you all her to support me. Read my books!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE MY STORIES WITH YOUR FRIENDS SO THAT THEY CAN ENJOY IT AS YOU ARE.

And please no copy of my work!

It is protected under copyright Act! Don't make me take legal action.

NOW,

Thank you all again!

Please stay safe and well.

Take care every, see you all in my next book!

Love,
Rosavet
💋💋💋