Ch-35 It All Went DownHill

STFU by julie bergan

Sylvia POV

I reached in front of the Plaza and sat in the lobby for the look out of Ashton.

After a few minutes i saw Ashton, with Cindy.

I was regretting seeing him here. I told him not to see her and he still broke his promise and lied to me again. All to see this girl?!

I followed them.

Her hands were all over Ashton.

I called him for one last time.

He looked at the phone and cut my call.
Hell Ashton.

My heart was ripping in my chest.

They took the elevator and went inside a suit.

I sat down broken hearted.

He broke my trust and my heart.

I left there in a hurry and got inside my car. I couldn't control myself and cried as much as I could.

After crying i drive my car to the nearest bar I could find. I saw Ashton call me, i ended the call.

I went in the bar and ordered drinks. Shorts one after another. It was getting late night already. Ashton will be home I thought. Fuck hell with him! He is having sex with another girl to care enough to come home to me! With that thought i drank another shot.

By this time i was already tipped and dizzy from the alcohol.

I took my phone  in my hand and saw 73 missed calls! With my blurry vision i dialled the first number I could see from my long list of contacts. Except Ashton. I didn't wanna drunk drive.

"Hello? Sylvia.."

"Hey handsome! Can you come and pick me up?"

"Sylvia? Your drunk?"

"Yes silly thus i am calling you so I don't get into any accident by drunk driving.." I giggled.

"Where are you?!"

"Something bar?" I said hick up.

"Shit your wasted as hell! Dove move i am coming!!" He ended the call.

I melted in my seat and took another shot.

Daniel POV

I got up from bed half asleep and Took my jacket, car keys and rushed out.

I took my phone and tracked her phone.

She was at Henrey Bar in the city.

I reached there within 10 mins as i drive fast. I didn't wanted her to get into any trouble.

I reached the bar and saw her sitting at the edge of the bar seat drowning in drinks.

I went to her and took a seat beside her.

"Shit Sylvia your wasted as hell."

She giggled," i am celebrating my heartbreak.."throwing her hands in the air.

"What?"

"Yess drink with me!"  She ordered more shots.

"Sylvia don't. You had enough to drink." I held her hand.

"Your no fun." She booed me. I signed.

She was going to drink again but i took her tequila. "No more. Talk to what happened?"

She rolled her eyes pouting. "I saw my boyfriend... going in a hotel room with his ex who i told him to stay away."

Shit...Ashton.