Ch-28 Love You Always...

Ashton POV

I waited impatiently as the doctor tell me her condition. They said she had slow lead poisoning and a heavy blow on the head. She inhaled a huge amount if gas thus, she in critical situation.

I felt so helpless.

I should have been there for her. Protecting her, but in the end she was the one who protected me.

The police came to talk to me after that.

"Did you find anyone officer?"

"Yes we recovered a decreased male body which seem to be of Justin, know by dental records."

"And the girl?"

"We didn't find anyone else in the scene. Just him alone." They exchanged a confused look.

"Please look out more, i am sure that, there was a woman named Jena Wengar involved in this case." I pursued.

"Yes sir. We are investigating."

They left. The doctor came to me. "She is out of danger... but her health is weak..."

"Can i see her?"

"Yes of course but she is heavy sedated. So she wont wake up."

I went inside side her room. She was sleeping. Her heart monitor was flowing in a steady beat. He rosy cheeks were colour blur cause of bruises.

I held her hand and sat down.

"I am sorry sylvia for every second that I doubted you. I let this get so far. I should be the one to protect you and instead you protect me and my family. You took risk and put yourself in danger for me. I cant make up to you... for your troubles; but i will work rest of my lifetime to make you smile and fill your days with happiness."

I held her hand and put my face down in worry.

"I love you sooo much baby please wake up..." i said touching her face.

Half a day passed.

I say beside her bed. Holding her hand worried. The nurse came to change her dressing so I stepped out of the room. From the corner of my eyes i placed at her. How her arms had deep cuts and the waist was bruised.

I went out of the room. I punched the wall in anger. I will find Jena! And make her pay!
Alexander our family doctor was taking care of her. I went down and bought some favourite flowers of her.

I came inside her room. She was still asleep. I put the blue roses beside her bed. "You know your like a sleeping beauty but..." i turned to her held her hand," but please wake up... i cant see you like this... its all my fault." My eyes became teary and i dug my face in her hands.

"I am sorry sylvia... please wake up... i love you."

Suddenly i feel a hand on my head.

I hurried raised my head. I saw her awake and looking at me with a smile.

"Sylvia!" I hugged her. My heart was racing.

"I am sorry to have said all those things and lied to you Ash.."

"No Sylvia. It was my fault. I didn't take care of you. From onwards i will work hard to make every to make you happy."

"Its okay Ash, I already am happy when i am with you."

"Well its not how wanted to do this but.." i looked at her and took her hand planting a kiss on it. "Sylvia i love you with all my heart, please be my girlfriend.." my heart was racing.

She gave a warm smile.

"I did cause you trouble... will my staying with you is okay?.." she whispered.

"My love... your my happiness, you can never cause me trouble trust me. I want you with me always & call you mine."

"Only you can make my heart race like crazy " she said smiling. "I will love to be your girlfriend."

Joy filled my heart and soul. I hugged her. "I love you."

"I love you too Ash."

————————

Its been a weeks since she came home. It will be our first exclusive event as a couple today. Chris invited us to his brigade gala for charity.

I wanted her to take the evening off and rest more but she insisted on going to this event with me.
I stood downstairs waiting for her. She was finishing getting dressed. I looked at watch nervously. I didn't know why i was feeling this anxious. I mean, i had been out with her before but this was different.
Is this being in love feels like?

I had forgotten this feeling for so long.

Suddenly i hear the clicking of heels. I nervously ran my fingers through my hair. My eyes fell on her as she decent from the stairs and my heart froze.

She looked breathtaking beautiful.

Her dress looked like a second skin on her

Her dress looked like a second skin on her. It sexy and yet graceful. The colour made her eyes pop. Her long hair fell smooth off her shoulders. That dress was killer!

My breath was taken away.

"Sylvia you look divine."

She giggled, "you look dashing Mr. Ashton."

"No my angel, it you who look breathtaking.." I pulled her into my arms and wrapped my hands around her waist. "If we weren't going to this event then, i swear to you,..." i kissed her lips.

" i kissed her lips

To be continued...

———————————
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
I know its kinada short but next chapter is going to be hot saucy!! So stay tuned
We will finally get to see the chemistry of Ashton and Sylvia 💋
Their romance just started hold on to uour seats for some saucy chapters to come!!

Lastly do vote comments and follow me for future updates.