Ch-11 Let The Games Begin

(Close to me - codeko)

Sylvia POV

Right now I am in Raven Studio with the commercial crew present there with Ashton on the seat next to the director.

I looked around and I was impressed with the expense Ashton invested with this shoot. Everything was pro-quality equipment and the rain machine was huge. My eyes fell on Ashton, he looked handsome in his normal clothes. I was used to seeing him in suits.

The girls came and dressed me up and another did my make up and hair.

"You look beautiful..." a voice said from behind me, i knew who was it.

"Well, I gotta look the part if I am representing your company" I smiled and met Ashton eyes.

"Can you all give us a minute?" He said to the people working around me. They left quickly.

He leaned down and kissed my cheeks. "For good luck, not that you needed..." He smirked.

"..." I was about to say something when he said, "would you like to get a bite to eat after this?"

"Why not." I smiled.

"How did you liked the script?" He asked me.

"It's quite a seductive role ... but I am ready to play the field just hope you can take the heat.." I bit my lips.

"Let's see how you play it.." he said confidently and returned to his seat.

The commercial add shooting for his newly launched perfume. The Divine Poison by Hardlin perfumes. The more reason is for me to perform well was because   Ashton was present there. I will bring my A-game and make him drool over me.

"Let's start the first scene." The director said.

It was a scene where a girl before leaving the house puts the perfume and on the way, she gets wet in rain and goes to a party and later a dinner date, but still the perfume stays strong and it mesmerises the men around her. I liked this role.

I laid on the sofa giving poses to the camera for the poster.

The cameras flashed and I gave more seductive poses.

The rest of the shoot went good and the last part was the rain showers. I wore a thin white dress with a black bra inside so that when the rain falls, it can capture the curves of my body. This part has to be shot with a male model. He was hot I would say. I got into position with him. His hands wrapped around my waist and our face were an inches apart from a kiss.

I gave a glance to Ashton. He seemed to full of rage and irritation. I was laughing inside. He is so jealous. The rain fell and the director yelled action.

I stole a glance from Ashton who was looking at me intensely

I stole a glance from Ashton who was looking at me intensely. I smirked, and my consciousness said,' got you hooked Mr Ashton '

"Cut! Well done that's a wrap!"