Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)

When it comes to love by Hayes.

💋💋💋DISCLAIMER: CAUTION to READERS MATURE CONTENT IS ON THE WAY. If UNCOMFORTABLE THEN PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER
AND IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE HEAT THEN PLEASE ENJOY... 😈😈

Part 1:

Sylvia POV

The gala was fancy and exotic. I didn't realise that most of the royalties were also present there. It was all so glamorous. This was a party held for Chris for celebrating his new launch of Fashion wear. This was the brigade gala charity was suggested. Ashton gave his 6 star hotel which he owned for the occasion. Everything looked exotic from the decoration to food.

The cameras flashed and a flood of paparazzi surrounded us. All were screaming at us.

"Seem like i got myself a Celebrity," Ashton said.

"The celebrity is you honey." I turned to face Ashton and sealed my lips on his.

He kissed me back passionately. "I don't care who watches us anymore... or what the paparazzi will think.. your mine and i wanna declared it to the world." He said under his breath.

I giggled," i like that mr. Hardlin."

I held his hand and we smiled at the paparazzi together.

As i walked down the red carpet to the entrance, linking arms with Ash, Chris came to us.

"There is my favourite couple." Chris hugged his brother. His eyes fell on me, "Sylvia you look beautiful as always." He kissed my hand.

"Stop flirting with my girlfriend." Ashton came to guard me. I giggled.

"As you know my brother is very possessive when it comes to you." He smiled.

"I can see that." I smiled. He lead us inside.

Chris leaned to Ashton and whispered," i got what  you asked me about."

"I had a hunch.." Chris nodded, & left him and went on.

I nudged him,"whats up?"

He relaxed his face and smiled,"nothing love."

I knew he was hiding something. But I didn't put my mind to it much.

Ashton went to get so drinks while i stood near the auction table, waiting for him.

I saw a Daniel Shane making his way towards me. He was my celebrity crush,"Miss sylvia when shall i be seeing you in big screen?" He asked.

"Soon. I have recently got an offer to do a Romantic thiller movie, by director Jim Cole." I was pretty thrilled to talk to the world famous best actor.

"Thats great news we will be working together then."i was surprised. I didn't knew he was in the same movie. He leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear," well i am looking forward to work with you then"

My eyes widen. "My gosh! Your gonna be my co-actor! I am so looking forward to it. Thank you" I went to shake his hand but he leaned in and planted a kiss on cheek.

"Pleasures all mine." My heart jumped cause of that suddenly approach.

Suddenly i felt a strong pair of hands, wrapped around my waist. It was Ashton. "I don't believe we have met?" Ashton said to him in a rough possessive tone.

"Mr. Hardlin, i am Daniel shane."

"I am Ashton Hardlin, Sylvia BOYFRIEND." He emphasised on the word.

"I was just introducing myself to Sylvia as we will be working together in the up coming movie." He said calmly smiling.

"Thats nice, i am looking forward to see you then." They shook hands. Daniel gave one last smile and left.

"I left you for one second and the wolf's come howling.." he murmured.

"Whats that now?" I chuckled.

"Nothing love." He kissed my cheek ," a little disinfectant." I laughed.

"Your silly."

"I don't like anyone aiming for whats mine." He said.

"Well, i feel that Mr. Hardlin is jealous." I joked chuckling.

"What if i am?" He said with a sly smile, locking his eyes to mine. "How will make it up to me, for making me feel this?" I could feel his hands tracing my bare back.

I smirked and whispered to his ear,"lets get out of here and i will show you how i can make it up to you.." i am not letting him get away this time.

His ear went red and I couldn't feel his heart speeding up.

"Well said Miss.Ashwood, I rather enjoy ravishing you, in untold way that make you shiver from head to toe, than be at this party any longer." His words filled me with ecstasy, and I could feel my leg go jello. I wanted to pounce on him this instance.

We slipped away from the hall and went to one of the private rooms we owned. We unlocked the door with our master key and as soon as we came inside, i sealed my lips with his.

I just gave my all in the kiss. It was raw and savage love we felt. The urge took over us. I pushed myself into him and we knocked over the vase. I didn't care what we crashed into, in that moment only the heat mattered.

I would be lying to myself if I didn't say how many night dreamed of doing this. And when this moment finally came i can hardly control myself.

I gave into the kiss, our tongue collided against each-other. Kiss took on deeper as our teach clatter when they hit each other. The alcohol taste of his mouth mixed with my sweet flavour of cheery red lipstick. Our warmth melting into one another.

His hands already started to explore my body as mine started to undress his tux. I threw his coat and vest on the floor.
My hands brushed through his hair as small moans escaped from my mouth when he sucked my neck and gave small love bites all over.

He slammed me again the hard, cold concrete wall and slowly undid my dress zipper. My dress fell on the floor like silk. His hands started fondling my breast. His every touch ignite a fire within me.

"Aahhh.. Ash." I bit my lip when he started kissing my breast and all over my body. I was still in my bra and panties but his touch was not doing me justice. I couldn't wait any longer.
I wanted him inside me.
All over me.
Ravish me.
Kiss me.
Bite me.
All.

He slowly bend down and kissed my core  over the underwear. "Aahhh...."It made me go weak over my legs and i knew i was getting wet. My body and face was getting hotter and redder by the second.

"I love the sweet sound you make. I was  waiting soo long to hear that." He smirked.

He kissed me down again.

GOD HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

He finally stood up and found my lips again. I could feel he was enjoying making me feel go crazy. That smile didn't leave his face.

I took his hands and guided him to the bedroom. I threw him on the bed and tear off his shirt.

I crush my body onto his naked hot sculptured body. I kissed his lips and couldn't feel he was hard for me.

He tried to take control but I didn't let him. I held his hands and pined him to the bed. "I couldn't let you have all the fun..." i gave a sly smile and slowly reached down to unzip his pants.

To be continued....